Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, Parsifal. Thanks!
    Jenni

Comment

Just found this on Wiki via one of the Twitter posts. I hadn't looked at Sanctuary on Wiki before:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...anctuary_Staff

Not sure I like some of the descriptions, particularly Helen but that is probably just me and based on my interpretation of the show and such.
      sigpic

Comment

Regarding today's announcement

Spoiler:
        Wasn't it just a couple of months ago he [Shanks] was saying they wanted to hold off on casting Stargate folks?

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

Spoiler:
          Wasn't it just a couple of months ago he [Shanks] was saying they wanted to hold off on casting Stargate folks?
          Yeah

Colour me one unhappy fan
          -

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            About the premiere in Australia ... did they show the first ep together, or did they split it?
            Wish I could tell you but you know how clever SyFy is??...they put it on the pay tv network so only those who can afford to pay for the extra's get to see the show...unfortunately I'm not one of them.
            Spoiler:
            I would have thought that after the recent interview with Amanda where she mentioned she had talked with
            Spoiler:
            Chris Judge, he might be the "guest" they are referring to
            ...I'm not sure where the rumour started about
            Spoiler:
            it being Micheal Shanks.

Do we have to use spoiler tags here??? I thought this was a spoiler thread so we could post without the spoiler tags?? Oh well, just in case, I've used them anyway.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Spoiler:
              if they HAD to cast stargate folks, i can't say he woulda been top of my list

but whatever.

can't change it, i can just choose whether or not to watch
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                Just found this on Wiki via one of the Twitter posts. I hadn't looked at Sanctuary on Wiki before:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...anctuary_Staff

Not sure I like some of the descriptions, particularly Helen but that is probably just me and based on my interpretation of the show and such.
                No, it's not just you. The person who did this also seems to have taken some of the webisode material and used it, which shouldn't have been [used] because the Sanctuary pilot was a re-imagining of the webisodes.

Not very accurate.

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  And didn't Amanda herself say this as well??
                  sigpic

Comment

There's a new interview with Martin Wood over at SciFiAndTvTalk http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1065
                    -

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Words cannot express how thrilled I am at this announcement.
                      sigpic

Comment

someone brought up the idea in the Sam thread that maybe he's gonna be a villian

that could be interesting.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          someone brought up the idea in the Sam thread that maybe he's gonna be a villian

Definitely. It would put AT and MS in different roles opposite each other, and I would love to see that.

Altho' I think it's also possible for MS to play

Spoiler:
                          Nigel Griffin. He's the only one from the Five we haven't seen so far. Maybe it'll be a flashback ep.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Definitely. It would put AT and MS in different roles opposite each other, and I would love to see that.

Spoiler:
                            Nigel Griffin. He's the only one from the Five we haven't seen so far. Maybe it'll be a flashback ep.

According to the GW report, he plays

Spoiler:
                            a charcter named Jimmy. I'd lay odds he's some kind of abnormal.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

yes, i wouldn't mind that. since *i* have tension about this, i wouldn't mind it reflected in the ep between the characters.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                According to the GW report, he plays

Spoiler:
                                a charcter named Jimmy. I'd lay odds he's some kind of abnormal.
                                Spoiler:
                                you know the first thing that popped into my mind when i read he was playing a character named jimmy? he'll be some sweet and mentally handicapped guy... *groans* there's NO proof of this, just something that immediately came into my head.

i'd prefer him to play a villain.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X