Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    For those of you who haven't seen this, I posted a link on the AT/Sam thread, it's a download for Amanda's interview on The Circuit from the space channel.

http://www.4shared.com/file/10193117...e_Circuit.html
    Woo-hoo!

Thank YOU so very much!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

*eta* whoops, wrong thread. This was supposed to go in the GABIT thread. I saw Becky's post and got confused

Spoiler:
      Heeee! I had some time to kill this morning between my flu jab and uni...

So I booked and paid for my airfares! Heeee! It's all looking very real!

I'm arriving at Heathrow on at 13.30 Wednesday November 11th. A couple of questions- does anyone need a roomie for a few nights before the Gabit, either at the Ren or somewhere else? And who wants to hang out?

I'm going to do some wandering for a month or so.. need to be back in London December 15th for my flight home, with a stop over in Melbourne. I could only get one day (2 nights) in Melbourne without the fare increasing in a huge way... Chelle, do you know if you are working Thursday 17th December?

Home on the 18th at 3pm. Tracy, thanks for the Christmas offer but I decided should be at home for Christmas- one year since Grandma died and all that.

I'm so excited I could explode, and I'm supposed to be studying.

Hey Julia- need some extra bounce!?
      Last edited by NZNeep; 27 April 2009, 06:30 PM.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Sanctuary - AUSTRALIA - Premieres May 28 on SciFi Channel Australia:

At SciFi.com.au:

Amanda Tapping leads her own show - with an English Accent!

The highly anticipated new show comes to SCI FI on May 28. Did you see it when it was the world's most expensive internet-exclusive series? Now it's a fully fledged TV series, starring Stargate's ever popular Amanda Tapping as the mysterious Dr Helen Magnus. She's both the hunter and protector of the world's weirdest beasties whom she houses in The Sanctuary. What do you think of Amanda with an English Accent? And the huge amount of Green Screen used? Will it be better than Buffy and Angel? Will Stargate fans accept Amanda as a brunette? The important questions must be answered - by you!

Sanctuary Forum at SciFi.com.au

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

i wish we'd get more spoilers for s2 eps. seeing on how s1 ended, we know some of what's going to be dealt with in s2, but other than that, i've only read of one storyline that's been spoilered for the fans.

other than spoilers about the 3rd sg1 movie, sanctuary is the only thing to get excited about. NEED MORE!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

SG1/Sanctuary - GateWorld: Amanda Tapping Video/Audio Interview:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....15&postcount=1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              *eta* whoops, wrong thread. This was supposed to go in the GABIT thread. I saw Becky's post and got confused

Spoiler:
              Heeee! I had some time to kill this morning between my flu jab and uni...

So I booked and paid for my airfares! Heeee! It's all looking very real!

I'm arriving at Heathrow on at 13.30 Wednesday November 11th. A couple of questions- does anyone need a roomie for a few nights before the Gabit, either at the Ren or somewhere else? And who wants to hang out?

I'm going to do some wandering for a month or so.. need to be back in London December 15th for my flight home, with a stop over in Melbourne. I could only get one day (2 nights) in Melbourne without the fare increasing in a huge way... Chelle, do you know if you are working Thursday 17th December?

Home on the 18th at 3pm. Tracy, thanks for the Christmas offer but I decided should be at home for Christmas- one year since Grandma died and all that.

I'm so excited I could explode, and I'm supposed to be studying.

Hey Julia- need some extra bounce!?
              It's ok, Neep. My mum just couldn't bear the thought of someone stranded halfway around the world alone for Christmas!
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                It's ok, Neep. My mum just couldn't bear the thought of someone stranded halfway around the world alone for Christmas!
                Aw, that's so nice. Thank her for me
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Sanctuary - The SciFi Guys: Christopher Heyerdahl Audio Interview May 6 '09:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....98&postcount=1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Sanctuary - Jace Hall Show - Sanctuary Episode airs May 7 '09:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....45&postcount=2

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

[QUOTE=morjana;10106200]Sanctuary - The SciFi Guys: Christopher Heyerdahl Audio Interview May 6 '09:
                      QUOTE]

cool! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Sanctuary - Craig Engler (SciFi) Twitter Update May 1 '09

At Craig Engler's Twitter site:

http://twitpic.com/4dep1 - @damiankindler looks out his office window while they film a Sanctuary scene on the street outside

38 minutes ago from TwitPic

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Hi y'all, just dropping off a special gift I posted on Samanda last night, that I'd thought I'd share here too . Since a lot of you guys don't live here in Canada, you don't get the Space channel, which means you don't see Amanda on The Circuit and other Canadian programs like The Movie Network. Which is why, since I like y'all so much , I decided to give you all a special gift . I put my new found powers (my new canon camera ) to use and I recorded all of Amanda's guest spots on The Circuit, and I just uploaded them to Youtube . There was some editing done, I didn't record each entire episode, just all of Amanda's segments and scenes, and I uploaded them onto Youtube in the order the episodes came out, and I even named the YT vids the title of the episodes . I uploaded them on YT so it would be easier for all of you to see them, no downloading for whatever on your part, just sit back and enjoy .

As a bonus, I uploaded Amanda's spot from Comic Con-fidential, where she, MS and CJ talk about Continuum and Stargate Worlds . Another little bonus I put in there was the AoT promo from the Space channel, it has some Carter in there . And like I said, a lot of you don't have The Movie Network, so you probably didn't see Amanda give the intro to the Webisodes premiering on TV the night of the season finale of Sanctaury... I recorded and upload those too . Last but not least, I even recorded and uploaded an episode of Tube Tales which talks a bit about SG-1. Btw, I'm so stoked that for the first time EVER, my Youtube vids are in HD.

Amanda Tapping at Comic Con-Fidential 2008 In HD

Amanda Tapping on The Circuit- The Final Chevron In HD

Amanda Tapping on The Circuit- Tapping into Sanctuary In HD

Amanda Tapping on The Circuit- Amanda on Ghost Hunters Live 2008 In HD

Robin Dunne on The Circuit- Sanctuary Renewed & Working with Amanda Tapping In HD

Amanda Tapping on The Circuit- Amanda Taps on Fan Outrage In HD

Amanda Tapping's intros to the original Sanctuary Webisodes on TV In HD

Stargate: Ark of Truth Space Promo In HD

Tube Tales- Stargate SG-1 In HD

PS: Since it was recorded off a digital camera, the quality isn't the greatest in the world, but it's still good.

Comment

You just got me a lot of Slim Jims and Mountain Dew from the boys! Seriously I feel like I owe you for this, Amanda Tapping movie night is a go!
                            sigpic
                            In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
                            "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Coela Bellatore View Post
                              You just got me a lot of Slim Jims and Mountain Dew from the boys! Seriously I feel like I owe you for this, Amanda Tapping movie night is a go!
                              Have a great night!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                Have a great night!
                                Well movie night is relative term as I seem to sleep more during the day when I sleep at all.

That ok, because it aways a good time when Amanda Tapping is involved!
                                sigpic
                                In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
                                "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X