Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guest list according to Fuchsia and Vicky is worth quoting for the October Sanctuary con:

"It's Chris, Ryan, the hot guy and the one who's not Amanda".

So I think that means Robin and Emilie.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Wow, I think this will be Emile's first publicity type thing for Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
        Wow, I think this will be Emile's first publicity type thing for Sanctuary.
        Well, my first source gave the information above. My second source says that only Ryan and Emilie have been confirmed (although another friend was at the party with Chris last night who said he's planning to attend).

But yeah, I'm surprised because Emilie's not really done any publicity up until this point.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

We have a possible start date for Sanctuary Season 2 from an interview by Pop Culture Zoo with Amanda - Oct 9th and they are going to pair it up with Stargate Universe.

They have already started breaking stories and have an idea for the 13 episodes, and depending on money they hope to start filming in early March.

So start those countdown clocks

For the complete article go here
          -

Comment

Woohoo!!! Thank you RoX!!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oct 9 Someone's going to have pick Jckfan up off the floor...I don't think she can wait that long
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I'll get the giant spatula out on Oct 1 Mandy. Hopefully the long production period will give us more episodes like The Five and less episodes like Warriros
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Oct 9 Someone's going to have pick Jckfan up off the floor...I don't think she can wait that long
                  Heck, I can't wait that long...

*sigh*

Comment

it almost had to be october. with a 6 month FX time from the end of taping to it being ready for public viewing, and them starting taping in feb, we're already at august.

it looks like they want most if not ALL of the eps in the can and finished before they premiere the show
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Lets think positive. If they start in March that means, in March or earlier, we start having spoilers and set pics, etc

Comment

But I don't wanna wait that long. *pouts*
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I could make some money by setting up a thearpy group for those of you in Sanctuary withdrawl

It make the wait even worse when you look back at the cliffhanger they left us on
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I think I could make some money by setting up a thearpy group for those of you in Sanctuary withdrawl

It make the wait even worse when you look back at the cliffhanger they left us on
                            Tell me about it. But I guess it's a good thing that there will be a S2.

And sign me up for that group
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL Yeh sounds like a good ideia. I'm an expert LOL before I started my internet ventures :Blink: I used to have to wait , sometimes years before another season. If we got it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                We have a possible start date for Sanctuary Season 2 from an interview by Pop Culture Zoo with Amanda - Oct 9th and they are going to pair it up with Stargate Universe.

They have already started breaking stories and have an idea for the 13 episodes, and depending on money they hope to start filming in early March.

So start those countdown clocks

For the complete article go here
                                I hope Sanctuary will air first in the time slot before SGU; I'm really convinced SGU's ratings will be lower than Sanctuary's and maybe even lower than Atlantis had...

Comment

Working...
                                X