Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
    I didn't get an email either.

Julia(samcarterrules)
    My only suggestion is to stay registered with Peoples Choice Awards, so you can vote in the nominating process for NEXT year.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
      Lol, one of my favorite parts was when:
      Spoiler:
      Henry left the room, holding his arm, and turned left down the hall, then as Will (I think it was will) went to leave, we see Henry turning and walking the other way down the hall, as if he was so flustered that he forgot where he was going....
      I just thought that was too cute and funny....
      I cracked up at that scene too...
      Spoiler:
      I thought he was just going back for another peak at the girls...but of course it does stand to reason that he simply got so flustered that he went the wrong way
      ...but I love the little things like that that have you laughing your butt off!!
      Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      I'm confident that they will...
      As am I!!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i think it's one thing to know how to use tech and another to spend time doing it.

like she knows how to use her iphone and her computer...she just doesn't spend hours a day playing online like some of us, she just doesn't have time
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey... I don't spend hours.... wait yes I do.... Never mind.... Oooh, look, shiney!!
          I don't have children though, and I've noticed from two of my very good friends that those tend to take up a good majority of time in the day...

Chelle, I didn't even think of that, regarding Henry! He
          Spoiler:
          Obviously has chemistry with Ashley, but I like how usually they play it off almost as a brother/sister type chemistry... It's so much fun to watch...

Speaking of technology... I just noticed my stupid rotating siggie thingy is down yet again... That's it... I'm going back to one at a time....
          sigpic
          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
            Chelle, I didn't even think of that, regarding Henry! He
            Spoiler:
            Obviously has chemistry with Ashley, but I like how usually they play it off almost as a brother/sister type chemistry... It's so much fun to watch...
            As an anti-shipper, I like that.

(passes some Maalox to majorsal).
            Chants: 20 episodes! 20 episodes! Magnus! Magnus! (think it will work?)

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

(passes some Maalox to majorsal).
              Chants: 20 episodes! 20 episodes! Magnus! Magnus! (think it will work?)
              it couldn't hurt!

20 eps! 20 eps! season 2! season 2! magnus! magnus! maaaaagnuuuus!!

can i have alka-seltzer instead? i like the plop, plop, fizz, fizz of it all.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

more than once zimmerman has brought up helen not sleeping much. i don't think it's because she doesn't 'need' it, it's just... i wonder if helen doesn really like sleeping, because she dreams? maybe of the ppl she's lost in her life...
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  it couldn't hurt!

I love the way you think

more than once zimmerman has brought up helen not sleeping much. i don't think it's because she doesn't 'need' it, it's just... i wonder if helen doesn really like sleeping, because she dreams? maybe of the ppl she's lost in her life...
                  In Nubbins, Will asked Helen if she has something against sleep, and right away I thought of Amanda and her always been sleep deprived .

Comment

I'm sure dreams are part of it, along with the on-going stress and pressure of running the Sanctuary, I think she says in Fata Morgana that she doesn't sleep unless her patients do.

Speaking from personal experience, the more stress I'm under the less I sleep. So I drop to maybe 3-4 hours a night during exam weeks and get back to 5ish hours in between. Though Helen does have much bigger things to worry about than silly lab practicals.

sigpic

Comment

TV Squad is asking: What's the best new show of the season?

Now, Sanctuary isn't one of the choices, but there is a comment section where you can state what your choice is.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/11/11/wh...of-the-season/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I can imagine that not sleeping is a good way to avoid some bad things...not only imagine it but know it. Helen would have seen a lot of not so nice things happen in her long life...not only losing the ones she loves but also seeing her daughter battle abnormals and sending Ashley out on her own at times...as a mum, that's got to be hard.
                        Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                        I'm sure dreams are part of it, along with the on-going stress and pressure of running the Sanctuary, I think she says in Fata Morgana that she doesn't sleep unless her patients do.

Speaking from personal experience, the more stress I'm under the less I sleep. So I drop to maybe 3-4 hours a night during exam weeks and get back to 5ish hours in between. Though Helen does have much bigger things to worry about than silly lab practicals.
                        Yeah,...she did say that...although I think she must sleep at some stage...she may be immortal but she still requires sleep just like the rest of us...how much sleep though is anyones guess.

If you don't mind me saying...as I don my mum hat...when going through the exams, please remember to eat and drink and get some sleep...you don't want to end up on the floor having suffered a fainting spell from lack of any or all of these things...then what good would that be to your exams. This advice my daughter got from the neurologist this afternoon.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

it couldn't hurt!

*continues chanting* 20 eps! Season 2! 20 eps! Season 2! We want more! We want more! Please!!

*Giggles at the bold part*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

So I was at Universal Studios Hollywood on Monday. I had just gotten some ice cream at the Ben and Jerry's on the Lower Lot and saw this:

Spoiler:

I squeed.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                              So I was at Universal Studios Hollywood on Monday. I had just gotten some ice cream at the Ben and Jerry's on the Lower Lot and saw this:

Spoiler:
                              http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u107/geekysam/Sanctuary/IMAGE_073.jpg

I squeed.

That's too damn cool!

Comment

so, does amanda know she's hanging around a theme park all day????
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X