Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
    *checks to see if a ramp has been installed, sees it has and wheels self in*

*says hello to Sam on my way through the house*

*brings Victorian/old English dictionary in case we need help understanding Helen*

*sits at the TV with a drink and a scone to wait for Sanctuary*

Julia(samcarterrules)
    Of course we have a ramp installed along with extra wide door frames and a kitchen friendly for all Samandans. Excellent idea to bring a Victorian/old English dictionary along especially for those Samandans who live across the pond. Ahhhhhh.....seems like the scones and Stroopwafels will be going fast so we better make sure we order more.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      A section of the liquor cabinet is refrigerated. It's spacious.
      Wonderful planning.....both the refrigeration and the space. Now, who has the keys?????????

Comment

Now.... in Samanda, I keep the keys. But seeing as I've already got a job as the local harlot in Sanctuary fandom, I think that this liquor cabinet might need a slightly more.... honourable and trustworthy... guardian.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

UH oh we already lost the keys

*Goes to search for the cooler*

Oooh And I always liked David Hewlett loved the bits he had to say about Sanctuary and Amanda. I look forward to seeing his future projects as well
          Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 25 August 2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
            Now.... in Samanda, I keep the keys. But seeing as I've already got a job as the local harlot in Sanctuary fandom, I think that this liquor cabinet might need a slightly more.... honourable and trustworthy... guardian.

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........I see your point. Local Harlot versus Keeper of the Keys. Yep, could be a bit of a problem. So who is honourable, trustworthy, and drinks only tea out there in Samandan Land?????

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post

So soon?????????????????? Maybe we should give them to Sam, the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post

Nope. Not lost. Hidden *evil grin*

Comment

Originally posted by Edb View Post
                  hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........I see your point. Local Harlot versus Keeper of the Keys. Yep, could be a bit of a problem. So who is honourable, trustworthy, and drinks only tea out there in Samandan Land?????
                  Moi

*well I drink coffee and tea*
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    Moi

*well I drink coffee and tea*
                    Don't trust Mandy...she slips booze in her coffee and tea when folks aren't looking.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                      Nope. Not lost. Hidden *evil grin*

Oh, that was very, very tricky of you......but quite wise. INDEED!

Oh my, look at all this fun we're having and Sanctuary hasn't even started yet!!! Only 39 days to go but kinda keep it to yourselves so we don't upset that part of the world who may not get it on the TV.

G'Night All and turn off the lights when you're done playing. But leave Sam, the cat, in not out.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                        Don't trust Mandy...she slips booze in her coffee and tea when folks aren't looking.
                        Would I do that?
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Of course we have a ramp installed along with extra wide door frames and a kitchen friendly for all Samandans. Excellent idea to bring a Victorian/old English dictionary along especially for those Samandans who live across the pond. Ahhhhhh.....seems like the scones and Stroopwafels will be going fast so we better make sure we order more.
                          Good, Mandy will find those low counters and cabinets helpful too.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            Would I do that?
                            In a word...or two....

FRELL YEAH!

sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              and let's not forget the nice nitch for us to keep our international chocolate collection in
                              Mmmmmm, chocolate! *drools* Though I have it on good authority that American chocolate sucks, so... I'll just steal from the rest of you.

Okay, you got me. What is/are Stroopwafels???????????????? Is it something we can eat or is it something for your big, furry cat????????? And we need a name for your big, furry cat sleeping in front of the fireplace.
                              How 'bout Fluff Foot? Or are we stuck with "Sam"?

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                              Might I suggest Kopparberg cider?

It comes in three flavours - apple (which is quite nice), pear (which is very nice and get one tiddly from the toes up), and mixed fruit (which is very very nice and tastes like Vimto).

Not that I'm trying to get any of you ladies drunk and have my wicked way with you or anything...
                              HAHAHAHAHA! What the heck is Vimto??

Oh, me me me!! *snickers wickedly*
                              sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                              Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
                                What the heck is Vimto??
                                Vimto is a purple soft drink from the UK. It contains the juice of grapes, raspberries and blackcurrants, flavoured with herbs and spices. Vimto has also been made into a sweet (candy) and an ice lolly (ice pop). It is available both as a 'packaged good', ie in cans and bottles via retail outlets or as a dispensed soft drink, ie a draft drink in pubs, clubs and restaurants.

Does that answer your question?

BTW, I hope we've got a freezer as well as a fridge. Cos if you want your drinks to be really cold, you stick them in the freezer for half an hour or so before you drink them.
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X