Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there are any Martin Wood fans... or those that just wonder how /why the the shots or camera angles choices were made....then you may want to check out this thread on the Sanctuary Forum it's called the "Directing Notes for the Insane!" It's funny and insightful... I know nothing about directing and they explain it in a way that even I can understand

http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/showt...6879#post26879

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
      If there are any Martin Wood fans... or those that just wonder how /why the the shots or camera angles choices were made....then you may want to check out this thread on the Sanctuary Forum it's called the "Directing Notes for the Insane!" It's funny and insightful... I know nothing about directing and they explain it in a way that even I can understand

http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/showt...6879#post26879
      Yep, definitely a good thread
      -

Comment

Kinda off topic... but the top Amanda is wearing there... Is it?

Tell me I'm not going crazy...
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

I thought the same thing too, but I think they are similar, but not that same top... the threads one has the drapy-thing that goes over the shoulder and I don't think the other one does.

I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
            I thought the same thing too, but I think they are similar, but not that same top... the threads one has the drapy-thing that goes over the shoulder and I don't think the other one does.

I could be wrong though.
            I'm watching the video of the panel now, and I think it might have the drapy thing.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
              the drapy-thing that goes over the shoulder
              This would be a technical term, yes?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                This would be a technical term, yes?
                Hey, I took 4th form soft materials technology. Heh. I can't keep typing with a straight face... drapy-thingy!
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey, I took 4th form soft materials technology.
                  Excuse me? You took what in school?
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                    Excuse me? You took what in school?
                    They called it soft materials technology. As opposed to hard materials technology (wood, metal, plastic). In soft materials we basically cut tonnes of pictures out of magazines, doodled dresses and sewed stuff. Easy marks. I was the only girl in my year who took hard materials technology.

Of course I dropped all of that for science. Then the next year I dropped art and music to fit in more maths. By the time I got to my final year of high school I had English, Economics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Calculus and Statistics.

Now I'm dropping my science degree for a degree in theatre and film.

Don't tell my mum.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Good grief... And I thought the Scottish eductation system was bizzarre...

With one hand, Central Government is saying "Kids must get outside and play more.", but with the other hand they're selling off bits an pieces of parks, football pitches and playing fields to developers. Madness!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just a little crazy.

I notice MW is next to AT. I do wonder--where is Martin's other hand?

Comment

I shared my copies of Sanctuary with my sister. I'm working on converting her to SG1 and Sanctuary.
                          She liked the show but said--"why does Magnus wear those stiletto heels? Amanda Tapping must be pretty short." I had to inform her that AT is 5'9" and the stilettos are just Helen's personal style.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            I shared my copies of Sanctuary with my sister. I'm working on converting her to SG1 and Sanctuary.
                            She liked the show but said--"why does Magnus wear those stiletto heels? Amanda Tapping must be pretty short." I had to inform her that AT is 5'9" and the stilettos are just Helen's personal style.
                            jckfan - you need to tell your sister that AT is so not short, I am! I'm 5'1" and a bit. AT TOWERED over me when I met her a couple years ago...

*has always wondered why Helen is so into stilettos... I wonder if we'll ever find out why or how she got hooked on them.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

AT is 5'9", so she's far from short
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary Insider Volume 5

Comment

Working...
                                X