Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    I wrote to the Sanctuary crew via the special form on the site, but I haven't had a reply yet. It was to do with my bundle that I'd bought for webisodes 5-8. Does anyone know how long it normally takes for them to write back?
    Well it's been about 50 days for me, although I did get a standard thank you for your order, shipping generally takes 10 days response. Hopefully you have better luck with a response than I.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
      Well it's been about 50 days for me, although I did get a standard thank you for your order, shipping generally takes 10 days response. Hopefully you have better luck with a response than I.
      50 days!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        I wrote to the Sanctuary crew via the special form on the site, but I haven't had a reply yet. It was to do with my bundle that I'd bought for webisodes 5-8. Does anyone know how long it normally takes for them to write back?
        I contacted them about my bundle purchase having two webisode 5's and no webisode 6 and they fixed the problem within a day or two. They didn't send me a response I logged in to my library and it was fixed. So if you contacted them about fixing something log into your library and see if it has been fixed.

If you purchased merchandise then you may have a longer wait. I could have swore I heard they were in the process of getting more made as they had a limited supply... but it was several months ago and for the life of me I can't find the source anymore. May check out the Sanctuary forum. It is usually a good source of info.

Comment

*sticks fingers into her ears*

*blah*blah*blah*blah*T*M*I*blah*blah*blah
          What do you mean TMI I remember you being there too, that nice little bar where that guy danced just for you
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
            Yikes.

Whenever we find out, let's just make sure jckfan isn't told until a few weeks before they premiere. We want to keep her ssshakes to a minimum.
            Tttooo late!

Comment

Any news on more Sanctuary merchandise?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                Any news on more Sanctuary merchandise?
                I don't know... Maybe those at the comic con can tell us if they had merchandise for sale... I'm sure if they did then then it's only a matter of shipping

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                  I don't know... Maybe those at the comic con can tell us if they had merchandise for sale... I'm sure if they did then then it's only a matter of shipping
                  They had special edition Comic Con t-shirts, some hats, and those fans for sale. I think they had some regular t-shirts too, but they didn't want to haul it all back with them. Who knows how much they left back in Vancouver.

I know the merchandise was removed until they sort out the pricing for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    What do you mean TMI I remember you being there too, that nice little bar where that guy danced just for you

I think you have mistaken me with Scari -- the person who seems to have a gift for attracting people who enjoy dancing for her. (Random men and women even an occassional naked dwarve or gnome from what I have heard.)

Comment

I think you have mistaken me with Scari -- the person who seems to have a gift for attracting people who enjoy dancing for her. (Random men and women even an occassional naked dwarve or gnome from what I have heard.)
                      Such power
                      scarimor

Comment

I have a feeling I have something to do on Monday. What could it be?....

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Clean all the accumulated fluff from your bellybutton, perhaps?
                          Last edited by BruTak; 10 August 2007, 08:59 AM. Reason: Typo.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            I think you meant to change internet providers thus leaving you without a fix internet access for 6 weeks or so....

Last edited by tagger; 10 August 2007, 09:11 AM.
                            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                            Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                              I think you meant to change internet providers thus leaving you without internet access for 6 weeks or so....

Oh yes, reserve a 2 hour block for downloading...
                              If When this becomes a regular series, I've gotta upgrade my so called "high speed."

Comment

Are you sure you weren't going to clean the fluff out of your bellybutton? I'd be prefectly willing to help...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X