Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani76 View Post
    Not sure if someone posted this here before, but Stage 3 Media has uploaded images on their website in the Press Kit. Some are new, some we've already seen.
    Enjoy!

Layered PSDs.

:drool:

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by me@sanctuary View Post
      Thought you all might be interested to know that sanctuaryforall.com has had over a million hits.

pretty cool huh?
      Congrats to the Sanctuary Team here's to many more hits
      Sanctuary is SO going to
      ROCK!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76 View Post
        Not sure if someone posted this here before, but Stage 3 Media has uploaded images on their website in the Press Kit. Some are new, some we've already seen.
        Enjoy!
        Correct link: http://www.stage3media.com/Presskit.html (Dani, yours is broken.)

Has a lot of images/thumbnails that link to zipped *.psd files. My computer doesn't recognize that format though.
        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka View Post
          Correct link: http://www.stage3media.com/Presskit.html (Dani, yours is broken.)

Has a lot of images/thumbnails that link to zipped *.psd files. My computer doesn't recognize that format though.
          You'll need Adobe Photoshop or Elements to open and edit the PSD files. It would seem they're encouraging artists, designers and developers to play and create with lovely large files like that.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
            You'll need Adobe Photoshop or Elements to open and edit the PSD files. It would seem they're encouraging artists, designers and developers to play and create with lovely large files like that.
            I think it's an excellent idea, and hope they continue to 'feed' us images like these.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
              No! Say it isn't so.

I wonder when someone will start offering Santuary items at Cafe Press, and how touchy they'll be about copyright issues.

I hope that if the show does fly, when it comes time for the first Sanctuary convention (how's that for looking ahead? ), that they won't sell their souls to a certain overbearing, overpriced company with a reputation for horrible customer service. Let it be run by a fan-based group.
              Amen Sistah!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                No! Say it isn't so.

I wonder when someone will start offering Santuary items at Cafe Press, and how touchy they'll be about copyright issues.

I hope that if the show does fly, when it comes time for the first Sanctuary convention (how's that for looking ahead? ), that they won't sell their souls to a certain overbearing, overpriced company with a reputation for horrible customer service. Let it be run by a fan-based group.
                I think it's a given that said company won't have a monopoly given how much fan interaction they're encouraging now. Besides, Amanda seems to enjoy fan-run conventions. If she didn't, AT2 and Avalon would have never gotten off the ground.
                Last edited by scifithinker; 24 February 2007, 11:01 AM.
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Fan run cons are a blast!
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I asked Dan Woodland the following question:
                    Are fan-created, Sanctuary-related, Cafe-Press style T-shirts, mugs, and
                    other items (for sale) encouraged (as good advertising) or discouraged (for
                    proprietary reasons)?

and I received this reply:

We are allowing people to do whatever fit with the intellectual
                    property as long as it isn't for sale. We will not permit people
                    though to open stores and sell products without permission from stage
                    3 media. Thanks for asking.

My LJ

Comment

So, it's ok for you to make a Sanctuary T-shirt and/or mug for yourself, but not to mass produce them and sell them for actually money?

Right?
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                        So, it's ok for you to make a Sanctuary T-shirt and/or mug for yourself, but not to mass produce them and sell them for actually money?

Right?
                        That's how I would read it.

My LJ

Comment

Ok, cool.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi all. I'm just posting so I get updates. Good luck to the production of "Sanctuary".
                            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Fantastic new email from Dan at Sanctuary.

Man those guys have GOT to be up to their eyeballs trying to get everything done in time.

They are truly making this a grassroots movement...and I am giddy as a fan of the concept to be involved in any capacity...that they're open enough to give us this kind of access to the process.

What more would you like to see from Sanctuary? I'd love as many promotional pictures as possible, teaser clips, podcasts...

What about you?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                                Fantastic new email from Dan at Sanctuary.

Man those guys have GOT to be up to their eyeballs trying to get everything done in time.

They are truly making this a grassroots movement...and I am giddy as a fan of the concept to be involved in any capacity...that they're open enough to give us this kind of access to the process.

What more would you like to see from Sanctuary? I'd love as many promotional pictures as possible, teaser clips, podcasts...

What about you?
                                I asked for lots of backstage info.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X