Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    Am I the only one who wants to see Teryl play a character who is a former lover of Helen?
    Well, write something good
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Am I the only one who wants to see Teryl play a character who is a former lover of Helen?
      lolol
      Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      *waits for the usual suspects to chip in*

damn, busted

Thinks TR as a baddie too...

PS, somebody give me a shout when the server is letting us have the episode, please.
      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Well, write something good
        Scarimor is the writer around here

Comment

Scarimor is the writer around here
          scarimor is supposed to be writing for real money at the moment. scarimor should not let herself get sidetracked so easily
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            *waits for the usual suspects to chip in*

You rang?
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
              scarimor is supposed to be writing for real money at the moment. scarimor should not let herself get sidetracked so easily
              but its for a good cause

Comment

but its for a good cause
                It is, it is. And now I've just got my Sam & Vala ficathon prompt too... *headdesk!*
                scarimor

Comment

*cough* AD. Never thought of it at all! *looks innocent*

Actually, I'm having great fun with a Molly/Helen fic at the moment. It's not as stupid as it sounds. There's clear evidence in Sanctuary to suggest that both John *and* Helen knew Molly previous to the encounter in webisode one.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS3M View Post
                    Julia,

Conversations with management suggest that things could happen next week, but until someone hands me a date for change over, i can only suggest really soon but not as soon as we'd like.

Questions for the insider can be sent to [email protected]
                    Thanks James
                    OK, how wrong is it for me to admit that I'd actually love to see ^ that story line *hides behind AD in shame*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I got my internet access back and *finally* got to see Wep. 8. All I can say is that they better not leave us hanging! We need more episodes!
                      I need to know what happens to Helen next.

Comment

I just thought I'd pop in and share something. My husband went with me to Shore Leave in July and now everyone he works with knows that "his wife" likes sci-fi. One of the guys he works with told him that if his wife likes sci-fi that she really needs to check out this web site/web cast. That is was so great and "she will really like it". Hubby came home and gave me a slip of paper with "SANCTUARY" written on it and some info about Amanda Tapping. I looked at my husband with a "Duh" expression.

Wonder how many other fans are around here I don't know about.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

My thinking is more of a nemesis role. We know they have the chemistry to play great friends. I bet that energy would work really well as enemies. It would be very interesting to see them play it as well.
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            My thinking is more of a nemesis role. We know they have the chemistry to play great friends. I bet that energy would work really well as enemies. It would be very interesting to see them play it as well.
                            former lovers who are now enemies

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                              That would be great. I'd love to see this in one of the backstory segments--maybe early 1900s or 1940s.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                That would be great. I'd love to see this in one of the backstory segments--maybe early 1900s or 1940s.
                                I hadn't thought of a time period. The 40's would be great. I wonder if Teryl can do a german accent. I can imagine the Nazis would not have been very kind to abnormals.
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X