Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Last tiny bit for the Martin Wood interview

Spoiler:
    Tony: Besides thanking Mr Wood I'd like to thank Tracy of Liaison Public Relations for setting up the interview. He really is a busy man and we really appreciate him taking the time to speak to us. There's a couple of things that you really need to do if you want to get into the show. First you should really visit the site at www.sanctuaryforall.com. There you can download the latest webisodes and watch any of the other ones as well. There's also a lot of great information on the show, links to various blogs related to the program, some really good material and visit their Official Fansite www.sanctuaryfans.com and that has a lot of great information on the fandom side of the series, how you can also participate in finding out more about the show and networking with other fans as well. Until next time this is Tony Tellado, thanks for listening.
    Thanks for the transcripts!! I tried to green you, but it wouldn't let me... I'm sure that took a lot of work ... So thank you very much!!

Comment

Martin Wood interview Part 3

Spoiler:

SNIP~

Tony: That's awesome

Martin: and again we're less than a year old

Tony: That's fantastic. I really want to thank you for taking the time, ah you actually go shoot next week don't you?

Martin: I do, I have to turn around today and finish up my shot, I do a shot list for every show I've ever done and so today's my day for sitting down and fleshing out the entire shot list for it

SNIP~

Tony: Well thanks again I certainly appreciate you taking the time out from doing it. Before we go could you kind of tease us a little about what might be coming up?

Martin: OK I gave you a little bit of a hint about where we are going with some of these things. We've actually just spent about a week just mapping out the next 10 hours, so the next 40 webisodes

Tony: Wow

Martin: There are times, can I just tell you that sitting in the meeting there were three of us there was Che McNab and Damian and I, and Robin is actually going to be writing an episode

Tony: Oh great

Martin: Probably more than one. Robin is a very good writer. We're sitting there mapping out what's going to happen and Amanda is there to pipe in and say This is what I'd like to do, this is what I'd like to do, not in terms of Magnus but in terms of where we think the show should go.

~SNIP~

Tony: Thanks again sir, best of luck and break a leg next Tuesday when you start to shoot
      I have to say again how excited I am by this interview lol ok here is a question for you not sure if I really need spoilers, but I will use it anyways
      Spoiler:
      Martin said he starts shooting next Tuesday (not sure when the interview was conducted).

Do you think he meant shooting Sanctuary?

1. They have all the green screen stuff to set up so he has to have in his mind how he wants the set to look. So is that what he is talking about? He and Ron are setting up the green screen shots? Kinda like set building only it's computer generated scenes.

2. They are filming the extra back stories he mentioned in the interview that will take place between webisodes 8 and 9?

3. something else all together different, because he, Amanda, and some of the crew are still working on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
        I have to say again how excited I am by this interview lol ok here is a question for you not sure if I really need spoilers, but I will use it anyways
        Spoiler:
        Martin said he starts shooting next Tuesday (not sure when the interview was conducted).

I assume that since Sanctuary won't be shooting again until November, that he was probably referring to shooting Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
          I assume that since Sanctuary won't be shooting again until November, that he was probably referring to shooting Atlantis.
          Is it me, or does it feel like they've been filming Atlantis forever?

Must be the anticipation.

Also, RoX, as usual thanks for transcribing the interview. I'll still download it because the DJ seems like a really cool guy. But it was very nice to read beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            But what if I want to be Helen? I mean it's not that often I get to wear spike heels and a leather outfit
            Isn't it?
            scarimor

Comment

This is totally random, but I just remembered it. At the signing at Comic Con, AT was wearing those awesome shoes that you can see in this behind the scenes shot:

http://www.sanctuaryfans.com/site/co...hat-on-set.jpg

I felt *really* short.
              I bet. I love footage of them working on set. I always like the Directors' Series on the SG1 dvds where we get a glimpse of AT just going about her work seriously. Just a little insight into the day to day (when they're not cracking each other up--which is great too.) Thanks for posting this.

Comment

But what if I want to be Helen? I mean it's not that often I get to wear spike heels and a leather outfit
                Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                Isn't it?
                No, not since that time in Toronto when we went....
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I wrote to the Sanctuary crew via the special form on the site, but I haven't had a reply yet. It was to do with my bundle that I'd bought for webisodes 5-8. Does anyone know how long it normally takes for them to write back?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I want add my thanks for posting the links and transcripts for all the interviews and stuff its great and much appreciated I loved yesterdays interview the I hear about Sanctuary and the more I watch the Weps the more I *love* it! Oh and I finally got my Sanctuary Hoody today YAY!!!

EDIT: Bev it can take quite a while I waited a week or more when I contacted them but they do always get back to you

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                      Spoiler:

1. They have all the green screen stuff to set up so he has to have in his mind how he wants the set to look. So is that what he is talking about? He and Ron are setting up the green screen shots? Kinda like set building only it's computer generated scenes.

2. They are filming the extra back stories he mentioned in the interview that will take place between webisodes 8 and 9?

3. something else all together different, because he, Amanda, and some of the crew are still working on Atlantis.
                      I assumed that he was talking about Atlantis because they recently returned from hiatus.

Hmmmmm if they don't resume shooting Sanctuary till November, I wonder when we can reasonably expect to see Webisode 9????
                      -

Comment

I assumed that he was talking about Atlantis because they recently returned from hiatus.

Hmmmmm if they don't resume shooting Sanctuary till November, I wonder when we can reasonably expect to see Webisode 9????
                        Yikes.

Whenever we find out, let's just make sure jckfan isn't told until a few weeks before they premiere. We want to keep her ssshakes to a minimum.

Comment

Probably around the same time we will be seeing Season 4 of BSG *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

EDIT: Bev it can take quite a while I waited a week or more when I contacted them but they do always get back to you

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            Thanks Julia.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                              I'm not a gamer myself, but I am looking forward to virtually exploring/ wandering around Sanctuary, if that's possible.

Kat - I like your schedule the best.
                              LoL, yeah didn't realize I had typed that until I logged on just now. Must have been wishful thinknig on my part.

Comment

No, not since that time in Toronto when we went....
                                *sticks fingers into her ears*

*blah*blah*blah*blah*T*M*I*blah*blah*blah

Comment

Working...
                                X