Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
    Yup there's someone else we know going to Comic Con and she's showing off her fan prowess in a new video on www.sanctuaryfans.com

rofl at teh fan.

also, was that Amanda in her Atlantis costume? :O :O :O

:drool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Here's a glimpse of a perfect world after Amanda performed in The Vagina Monolgues she came out and met with a few of her fans (not telling you which one I am )

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...s2007.jpg.html
      I know which one you are.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        Question: Who would be appropriate to play Helen's mother?
        donna mills. i think they look enough alike.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I just ran across this LJ account of Sanctuary at Comic Con. Pics of the booth and Damian.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            donna mills. i think they look enough alike.

sally
            Could you post a pic? I don't believe I'm familiar with Donna Mills.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              I know which one you are.
              I hope there will be no black mail involved.
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hiya,

For everyone who couldn’t go to Comic Con, we are out there collecting reports and goodies from those who were lucky enough to be there so that we all may enjoy.

Check out http://www.sanctuaryfans.com/site/in...336&Itemid=126 then check back as we’ll be adding new stuff as we get it!

Also if you want to add anything we'd love to have it up there!

Myrth
                sigpic

Comment

Hiya,

For everyone who couldn’t go to Comic Con, we are out there collecting reports and goodies from those who were lucky enough to be there so that we all may enjoy.

Check out http://www.sanctuaryfans.com/site/in...336&Itemid=126 then check back as we’ll be adding new stuff as we get it!

Myrth
                  Thanks Myrth

And everyone don't forget to vote for Sanctuary in The 2007 SyFy Portal Genre Awards
                  -

Comment

Yup there's someone else we know going to Comic Con and she's showing off her fan prowess in a new video on www.sanctuaryfans.com

ooh love the clip on youtube sooooo cute I loved it especially the end, so funny. poor fingers of Amanda though, cause that really hurts a lot

Hiya,

Myrth
                    Thank you myrth!!!! will check them out later, looking forward to it!!!! seems like the glimps I have had of it, looks amazing wish I was able to be there though

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    Thanks Myrth

And everyone don't forget to vote for Sanctuary in The 2007 SyFy Portal Genre Awards
                    voted and bookmarked, so I can vote daily from now on. thanks for the link!

Comment

It's MONDAY!!!! (Well in Aus it is )

New Webisode today

And everyone don't forget to vote for Sanctuary in The 2007 SyFy Portal Genre Awards. It's one of those vote once a day things, so keep voting!!
                      -

Comment

It's MONDAY!!!! (Well in Aus it is )

New Webisode today

And everyone don't forget to vote for Sanctuary in The 2007 SyFy Portal Genre Awards. It's one of those vote once a day things, so keep voting!!
                        WOOHOO!!! Same here in Belgium
                        Thanks for the voting reminder btw *hides in shame for almost forgetting*

Comment

I just checked the Sanctuary website and they have the new version of the site up now. It's much easier to navigate.

Still waiting for webisode 6 though *taps foot impatiently*

<ETA>Oh, and it looks like they are moving Damian's blog to here so don't panic if you can't find the old one.
                          Last edited by RealmOfX; 29 July 2007, 02:37 PM. Reason: Added blog details
                          -

Comment

Oh, I just watched episode 6 it was

Faaaaaaannnnntassssssstic
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I just checked the Sanctuary website and they have the new version of the site up now. It's much easier to navigate.

Still waiting for webisode 6 though *taps foot impatiently*

<ETA>Oh, and it looks like they are moving Damian's blog to here so don't panic if you can't find the old one.
                              pricing has been all fixed up?

Comment

Hmmm I liked the old design. It was more interactive & wasnt one of the big points about Sanctuary was there was supposed to be an Interactice Online Experience while waiting for the Webisodes ? This new design seems to take that away. Unless Webisdoes are coming once a week now ?

Comment

Working...
                                X