Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
    Is anyone still having trouble with viewing webisode 6 either by downloading or with the online player?
    I've been trying since this morning still can't view it, i,ve also sent them the details by way of their onsite support help form and no answer from that as of yet, not very happy at the momment
    Still have the same problem
    I've also sent them my details on the support form, so I guess *hope* they're working on...
    We just have to be patient for a little while longer

Comment

Nope, still no joy.

I'll give it a bash tomorrow morning, see if the problem is fixed overnight.
      Last edited by BruTak; 30 July 2007, 09:36 AM. Reason: Typo.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I can't get it to download either. It starts fine and then conks out.

Comment

Question: Does this problem seem to be confined to the UK, or does it go further afield?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I'm from the US and I began downloading the webisode at 8:30 last night... Which would be about 14 hours or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
              I'm from the US and I began downloading the webisode at 8:30 last night... Which would be about 14 hours or so ago.
              Cassie, I think you have an issue with your DLing, cause 14 hours seems like a long time...
              I think that is dial-up speed...

Comment

I didn't try downlaoding yet, I watched it online. I usually wait to DL after a few days, after checking out any problems others have. It could also be everyone trying to DL at the same time could slow things down...but that's just a guess on my part
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                  Cassie, I think you have an issue with your DLing, cause 14 hours seems like a long time...
                  I think that is dial-up speed...
                  LOL! Sorry, I didn't make that clear. I downloaded and watched the episode last night. All in all, it probably took 15 or 20 minutes to download. Heh heh. Whoops.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                    LOL! Sorry, I didn't make that clear. I downloaded and watched the episode last night. All in all, it probably took 15 or 20 minutes to download. Heh heh. Whoops.

I downloaded it but didn't watch it last night. I'll watch it tonight right before I watch "The Closer". I had no problems with the downloading.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Oh my... I have just been diagnosed as being very anemic, and on the list of foods to try and eat (as well as the iron pills) they have listed okra.

Awesome.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

The mediaplayer finally preloaded, and I could actually watch the wepisode
                        LOVED IT btw.

Comment

Sorry for the poor souls who have not been able to d/l this as of yet. When you do, you will be thrilled with the episode!

my thoughts in spoilers for good taste!

Spoiler:
                          Loved the Paul McGillion character. So super cheesy and super creepy all at the same time!.

loved how Bigfoot was laughing out loud while reading. shows there is more to him than meets the eye. I like how each ep he gets more lines and screen time. now to have his backstory...who is the actor that plays bigfoot? and does Bigfoot have a real name? or is he really Bigfoot?

Wasn't that Damian Kindler on the coffee mug?

aww too bad we have to wait another 2 weeks.
                          I want more SANCTUARY, and I want it NOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                            Sorry for the poor souls who have not been able to d/l this as of yet. When you do, you will be thrilled with the episode!

Spoiler:
                            Loved the Paul McGillion character. So super cheesy and super creepy all at the same time!.

loved how Bigfoot was laughing out loud while reading. shows there is more to him than meets the eye. I like how each ep he gets more lines and screen time. now to have his backstory...who is the actor that plays bigfoot? and does Bigfoot have a real name? or is he really Bigfoot?

It's Dan Payne playing Bigfoot as I recall. Could be wrong, though.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post

Spoiler:

I think I'm a Wexford fan
                              Spoiler:
                              I loved Paul's performance and the entertaining way he delivered his info. I hope they can include Wexford as a recurring character as it's a great way to present info to the audience.

Yeah, so who IS Bigfoot?

As for the mug
                              Spoiler:
                              Yep, that was Damian's mug on the mug

Every time we get a new webisode I'm falling more in love with this show. I absolutely loved
                              Spoiler:
                              the opening scenes with Helen and her father
                              and the flashback scenes with the witches
                              and any scene with Bigfoot in it
                              and Ashley kicking butt (and crossing her achievements off a list bwaaahahaha)
                              and Will being totally wrong about the witches and being set up for some whumping (hopefully) next wep
                              and Wexford, I love Wexford
                              *wonders if I missed a scene*

You know, while I find it EXTREMELY difficult waiting 2 weeks between webisodes, I'm starting to dread the withdrawal that is going to happen after Webisode 8!!!!!

I know that they are hoping to go back to filming at the end of the year so that means an awful long wait till the next webisodes
                              -

Comment

I am really intrigued by the
                                Spoiler:
                                sister witches
                                plotline. I hope it goes deeper. I am gonna look up some of the key elements that Wexford was talking about...and see the history behind their story.

Comment

Working...
                                X