Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
    Yep. And we still have 2 of her younger sisters around... They have been paid for but not picked up. When I was getting ready for bed (hey, technically I'm in bed...) tonight, they kept dashing into my room every time I opened the door. Each time I gathered them up, explained to them that they make my sneeze and cry, and shoved them gently out the door.

Do you think Helen is a cat or dog person?
    I'll leave those comments to scari or AD,thank you very much. Not sure I can keep it PG!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yep. And we still have 2 of her younger sisters around... They have been paid for but not picked up. When I was getting ready for bed (hey, technically I'm in bed...) tonight, they kept dashing into my room every time I opened the door. Each time I gathered them up, explained to them that they make my sneeze and cry, and shoved them gently out the door.

Do you think Helen is a cat or dog person?
      Definitely a cat person.

Am I right that it's about 3 AM there?
      swings watch in front of NZBG--"you're getting sleepy..."

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        Definitely a cat person.

Am I right that it's about 3 AM there?
        swings watch in front of NZBG--"you're getting sleepy..."
        Ok, fine. Night!
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Ok, fine. Night!
          You know I'm just teasing. ((NZBG)) Just because I conk out by 11pm in my old age...

Comment

I can't wait until the next ep, had to watch the preview. After reading the Robin dunne interview and watching the preview I've been in a mind to write some fic. Shame that I had overtime this weekend, or I might've managed to write something more substantial than a couple paragraphs already. Must get round to reading the few fics there are already, with the waits having fic etc to fill in with is gonna be important me thinks. Though I just enjoy fanfic is general, even more of something I love! (well, if it's good fic that is)

Comment

The webisodes are so short that I don't want to be spoilered for even a second of them!

Spoiler:

Thank goodness I have a Golden Retriever and that she isn't fond of sitting on my keyboard.

...and isn't that the Star Trek website on the screen?
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
                Thank goodness I have a Golden Retriever and that she isn't fond of sitting on my keyboard.

LOL Good.

I wasn't the only one who recognized it.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                  LOL Good.

I wasn't the only one who recognized it.
                  LOL. No I recognised it too I'm off to read my SG-1 book now, here's a thought...I wonder if there will ever be any Sanctuary novels/books one day?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hehe, caught! Unfortunately I have been banned from that board for being snarky to some mean girls. Me, snarky? I wasn't flaming or anything, just letting some bullies know what I thought. Sigh. The moderator has gone a bit weird. Bye bye Star Trek!

Hello Sanctuary! You guys don't seem to mind that I'm "obviously full of hate" right?

*eta* Woah, sorry for that! I promise no more off topic rants today.
                    Last edited by NZNeep; 03 June 2007, 01:34 PM.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

join the rest of us 'full of hate' r's

i haven't been banned, but i just don't go
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        LOL. No I recognised it too I'm off to read my SG-1 book now, here's a thought...I wonder if there will ever be any Sanctuary novels/books one day?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        *jumps up & down chanting Graphic Novel!! Graphic Novel!!*

I'd love a graphic novel, I'm a fan of good comics, some of their artwork has been spectacular!
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

I'd love a graphic novel, I'm a fan of good comics, some of their artwork has been spectacular!
                          I love graphic novels as well. A Sanctuary graphic novel would be something I would buy.
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                            I love graphic novels as well. A Sanctuary graphic novel would be something I would buy.
                            I'm in.

Or, just a book of the conceptual art. I love scifi art/ conceptual art/ flights of imagination....

Does anyone happen to frequent any AU's where it is already Monday the 11th?? If so, could you burn me an AU DVD of webisode 3? (It would be legal since I'm paid up - I luckily purchased the Infinite Possible Universes 4 webisode bundle when it first came out....)

Last edited by tagger; 03 June 2007, 03:44 PM.
                            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                            Quint Studer

Comment

yeha, i'd love to see some of the art

perhaps that's something they could consider selling, some of their artwork
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That would rock! I would buy both a book of Sanctuary art and Sanctuary graphic novels.

*eta*

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is so very full of hate. Sigh.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X