Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain America: Civil War. (News/Discussion/Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    So we have at least 2 new people.. panther and spidy.. Who else?

Also wonder what the fall out from this will be for Agents of shield!?!?!!??!?
    I'm guessing that the team will be fractured, and with Coulson torn on what to do.
    sigpic

Comment

They've already done that story. I think it's more likely that they'd do some kind of "Well that happened, time to clean up after them."
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        They've already done that story. I think it's more likely that they'd do some kind of "Well that happened, time to clean up after them."
        That and they've already set up the idea that HYDRA now has its own growing army of enhanced. It is possible though that Coulson will be the one to come up with the idea of registering enhanced.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          That and they've already set up the idea that HYDRA now has its own growing army of enhanced. It is possible though that Coulson will be the one to come up with the idea of registering enhanced.
          Considering they retconned HYDRA as knowing about Inhumans for centuries, I'm surprised they wouldn't have had more in their ranks already. And even more surprised that Daniel Whitehall had no real knowledge of them in Season 2. Most of the enhanced who were "complying" with HYDRA were not Inhumans, but accidental experiments.

I'm very interested to see if Civil War, even oddhandedly, makes reference to the proliferation of Inhumans around the world.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
            Considering they retconned HYDRA as knowing about Inhumans for centuries, I'm surprised they wouldn't have had more in their ranks already. And even more surprised that Daniel Whitehall had no real knowledge of them in Season 2. Most of the enhanced who were "complying" with HYDRA were not Inhumans, but accidental experiments.

I'm very interested to see if Civil War, even oddhandedly, makes reference to the proliferation of Inhumans around the world.
            Maybe one head of hydra had not informed the other?? OR that is WHY whitehall was interested in that diviner...

Comment

Maybe one head of hydra had not informed the other?? OR that is WHY whitehall was interested in that diviner...
              HYDRA does seem to be broken up into different cells.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

New clips for this film have got me excited!

Comment

Watched it last weekend and liked it a lot more than the last Avengers movie!
                  sigpic

Comment

Saw it tonight! I think I still like Winter Soldier movie, but damn it was a good movie just the same! Definitely, easily better than the muddled mess that was Age of Ultron.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Compared to Batman v Superman, this trumped it in every aspect for me...

Definately going to see it again if possible!

Comment

I'll be catching it Tuesday!

Comment

Got back from seeing it and man was.. WOW, it awesome!...

Though since i can see BOTH sides of the arguments, i a torn as to whether i would have been on Caps side or Tony's side if i was one of them supers!

Comment

Got back from seeing it and man was.. WOW, it awesome!...

Though since i can see BOTH sides of the arguments, i a torn as to whether i would have been on Caps side or Tony's side if i was one of them supers!
                            Rogers may have started out with a couple good points, and Stark may have even been wrong, but at least Stark was reasonable about it. But about a third into the movie, I feel like Cap's whole position fell apart and all he had left was:

frabz-LEAVE-BUCKY-ALONE-81e758.jpg
                            sigpic

Comment

True, both sides seems rather buttheaded about it..

Comment

Personally...I am with Iron Man on this one. As much as I like Captain America ('Murica!), the facts just don't agree with him. He was fine working with Shield, and he was fine working the the US Army. Maybe the Hydra reveal shaked him up?

But since Winter Soldier (with the Ant Man as an exception) our heroes have mainly been cleaning up messes of their own creation.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X