Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed. It has an extra "h".
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thank you, and nice looking guy, lives 2 hours down the road from me, well he would if he still lived there
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        Thank you, and nice looking guy, lives 2 hours down the road from me, well he would if he still lived there
        Northern girl, are you?

Yep, he's my other obsession and now with The Hobbit, I watch plenty of his interviews and see a lot of nonsense.

The same kind of nonsense TH has to deal as well. It bothers me a little, because some actors don't do well in interviews and these guys are quite articulated and interesting to hear. Get your act together, people in the entertainment news. Seriously!
        sigpic

Comment

Honestly what I don't get is how people can compare Tom and Benedict Cumberbatch. Honestly, there is no comparison. Tom is WAY better actor and a much nicer guy, and honestly Benedict isn't as cool as Tom, and he can't act.
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            Northern girl, are you?

Yep, he's my other obsession and now with The Hobbit, I watch plenty of his interviews and see a lot of nonsense.

The same kind of nonsense TH has to deal as well. It bothers me a little, because some actors don't do well in interviews and these guys are quite articulated and interesting to hear. Get your act together, people in the entertainment news. Seriously!
            Nottinghamshire lass
            Yea, i suppose they are trying to show us how fun the actor is, but sometimes it comes off as stupid, and i suppose that the actors do tons of shows and the interviewer trys to find something original for them to answer
            sigpic

Comment

Nottinghamshire lass
              Yea, i suppose they are trying to show us how fun the actor is, but sometimes it comes off as stupid, and i suppose that the actors do tons of shows and the interviewer trys to find something original for them to answer
              Nottingham? How ironic since he played Guy of Gisborne in BBC Robin Hood...

I can understand that but sometimes boring can be better. Really. It's amazing how unprepared they come to interview the actors.

It's off topic but I'll give an example

Spoiler:

Journalist (?) - " I've read Thorin come from the name Thor.
              RA Yes, there is that explanation but it has its roots in Tolkien...*explains further* Where have you read that?
              Journalist- Uh..I don't know. Somewhere in the internet.

*facepalm*

And it's the same with poor Hiddles.

*thumbnail-click on*
              sigpic

Comment

Not actually in the capital, but in the shires, no,i aint a hobbit
                OMG that is aweful, and made the interviewer sound like a dumbass.
                You know, for aome reason everytime i see that pic of Hiddles it always makes me think of Tony Stark
                sigpic

Comment

Not actually in the capital, but in the shires, no,i aint a hobbit
                  I live in small town as well, not exactly a city girl.
                  OMG that is aweful, and made the interviewer sound like a dumbass.
                  Ya, think?
                  You know, for aome reason everytime i see that pic of Hiddles it always makes me think of Tony Stark
                  I think he looks relaxed and fun loving=Tony Stark So, I agree.
                  sigpic

Comment

I knew this would happen one day!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                      They look so adorable
                      sigpic

Comment

It's a great story

Comment

Loki is a wonderful muse but I'm never happy with my final result.

I like this one a bit better:

And these I feel are misses . Not quite there and I can't explain why. They're in spoilers beacuse I use sentences from THOR 2. What can I say, Loki did have the best lines.

Spoiler:

and this one

Can someone explain why they made him look like such a psycho in the posters and promotion photos? It's not that the menace is not a part of him but it's far from being his core.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, you did it! Yeah, I was wondering why they made him look too much like a madman. The Avengers pic was actually less deranged.
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Yes, you did it! Yeah, I was wondering why they made him look too much like a madman. The Avengers pic was actually less deranged.
                              In Avengers he was hell bent on conquest and he actually looked peaceful (see the back picture on my first wallie). In Thor 2
                              Spoiler:
                              his motivations are revenge...and, as much he can't admit it to himself, a bit about atonement, about regaining his humanity and building bridges. Okay, getting his freedom back. All of those.
                              I like contrasts but it felt a bit too much.

I had so much trouble founding pics of him, with reasonable resolution, where he didn't look like a maniac. Or without stripper poles
                              Last edited by JadedWraith; 12 November 2013, 06:32 AM. Reason: Again, either I can't spell or I can't type.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                In Avengers he was hell bent on conquest and he actually looked peaceful (see the back picture on my first wallie). In Thor 2
                                Spoiler:
                                his motivations are revenge...and, as much he can't admit it to himself, a bit about atonement, about regaining his humanity and building bridges. Okay, getting his freedom back. All of those.
                                I like contrasts but if felt a bit too much.

I had so much trouble founding pics of him, with reasonable resolution, where he didn't look like a maniac. Or without stripper poles
                                STOP! You're putting unholy ideas in my mind about stripper poles! Some high-res pictures I found of the movie in general if you're interested...
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X