No announcement yet.

Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thunk/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if this is a little late, but it's hilarious.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      Because it's deliberately left so open, I think Thor 3 is already confirmed. But really, there's only so much they can do x number of sequel until it becomes like Scream the movie. I'd rather they do it well and go out with a memorable bang and leave people with good memories rather than have the sequels go down in quality and believability.

Spoiler:
      Maybe Loki sent Odin into a heart-attack aka Odinsleep!

Tom was hinting at Loki not being around quite so soon. But, then, there is always the power of money vs sense. And eventually, the actors will get "too old". But I'd rather if they used him sparingly. As much as I love to see Loki.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Tom was hinting at Loki not being around quite so soon. But, then, there is always the power of money vs sense. And eventually, the actors will get "too old". But I'd rather if they used him sparingly. As much as I love to see Loki.
        Really? Didn't know that bit. Now that would make it a whole lot less interesting.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Really? Didn't know that bit. Now that would make it a whole lot less interesting.
          I'm sure of it for Avengers and he said something like they couldn't keep the same villain coming over and over again, on a magazine interview. Did he mean Thor as well?

When was Tom on Chatty Man?
          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure of it for Avengers and he said something like they couldn't keep the same villain coming over and over again, on a magazine interview. Did he mean Thor as well?

When was Tom on Chatty Man?
            Oh, I think he meant he wasn't going to be in Avengers 2. Essentially, he can't keep being the villain so his role had to be redefined in Thor 2 and rightfully so really. I think the Chatty Man interview was pretty recent. Couple of days ago? Seeing as how Christ Hemsworth was once in Dancing with the Stars, Thor and Loki should just have a dance off. People will be kneeling in the first 5 seconds.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Oh, I think he meant he wasn't going to be in Avengers 2. Essentially, he can't keep being the villain so his role had to be redefined in Thor 2 and rightfully so really. I think the Chatty Man interview was pretty recent. Couple of days ago? Seeing as how Christ Hemsworth was once in Dancing with the Stars, Thor and Loki should just have a dance off. People will be kneeling in the first 5 seconds.

Asgard does look dull without him, but I have a feeling THOR 3 would be Middgard centric. With Odin's *cough* blessing and all.

Oh, lovely. I may be able to watch it on BBC Entertainment.
              sigpic

Comment

I'll keep on using spiler tags for a while, just out of caution. I never understood GW policy for spoilers and I'm not sure when is everyone getting the movie.

@FG Me bright? You're talking to the woman who once tried to use a cardboard bookmark on her kindle ( True story...)
                Release dates for Thor 2:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981115/releaseinfo

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                  Well, on Japan is only on 2014.
                  sigpic

Comment

ummm it says 30th October, for UK, that must be in the cinema, dvd is on 8th November as far as i know
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                      ummm it says 30th October, for UK, that must be in the cinema, dvd is on 8th November as far as i know
                      DVD here won't be as fast.
                      sigpic

Comment

Im getting it from Amazon, can you do the same?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thor-Dark-Wo...the+dark+world
                        sigpic

Comment

Im getting it from Amazon, can you do the same?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thor-Dark-Wo...the+dark+world
                          Yes, I can but my father doesn't speak English so that copy wouldn't be useful, unless it has Portuguese subtitles. I order lots of stuff from amazon uk (it ends up being cheaper!!!) but only when it doesn't interest him. Dad likes Sci-fi and fantasy as well
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry i didnt know where you were from. and i have been checking, and it says Feb/March next year, I am suprised that they are taking orders so early if this is so. I did hear it was 8th Nov tho, *shrugs* who knows *sighs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry i didnt know where you were from. and i have been checking, and it says Feb/March next year, I am suprised that they are taking orders so early if this is so. I did hear it was 8th Nov tho, *shrugs* who knows *sighs*

No problem. I actually got the Hobbit from Amazon with Portuguese subtitles ( and a better translation than the one we got the theatres) , so that's not an illogical option. However, not all editions have all the european languages.
                              Oh, I'll wait, I'm good at waiting
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok And i am checking everywhere on the web for a release date, they should tell us when, no wonder people pirate stuff
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X