Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that there are tons of great shows coming out this fall but Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is my top priority this year! I hope the US Audience is making sure that it will get a second season. Less than a month away, people!
    sigpic

Comment

The question is, how far behind the US broadcast will the UK be?
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        The question is, how far behind the US broadcast will the UK be?
        Apparently they are going to try and broadcast them quite close, so maybe like FOX with the Walking Dead, one week behind, or Falling Skies, 3 or 4 weeks behind

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Apparently they are going to try and broadcast them quite close, so maybe like FOX with the Walking Dead, one week behind, or Falling Skies, 3 or 4 weeks behind
          Fair enough. I could live with that.

Mind you, I'm old enough to remember the three years between the US broadcast of Star Trek: The Next Generation "Encounter At Farpoint", and it coming to TV in the UK.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

but remind me, here is a joss whedon and marvel fanboy speaking..
            sigpic

Comment

UK broadcast date 27th September.
              sigpic

Comment

UK broadcast date 27th September.
                Thanks! Definitely putting this on series link.

Comment

I'll also be putting the series on series link...
                  It's showing on Channel 4 here in the UK.
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Just had a look at the listings for the 27th on the Channel 4 website, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is scheduled for 2000hrs.
                    sigpic

Comment

You can now make your very own S.H.I.E.L.D. ID card - http://www.agentsofshield.com/getyourbadge
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just had a look at the listings for the 27th on the Channel 4 website, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is scheduled for 2000hrs.
                          Good time but surely they could have chosen a better night than Friday.

Comment

Realized last night that I have class on Tuesdays when it airs...CRAP.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, the German iTunes Store made it available here!
                              sigpic

Comment

Anyone watched this yet?
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X