X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    Anyone watched this yet?
    I did I LOVED IT!!!

I did like the The Avengers movie so I was going to at least watch it I loved Joss Whedon's show Firefly but I did not like Dollhouse I only watched 2 eps. I won't watch Buffy cuz I hate vampire stuff and at some point some were "Good" Vampires from what I heard I believe Angel was the spin off he was "Good" vampire and they is just wrong to me on many levels.

it's scifi lite but it's cool I will watch it yay very happy I have something to watch on Tuesday night yay very happy loved the story and the witty dialogue.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      I did I LOVED IT!!!

I did like the The Avengers movie so I was going to at least watch it I loved Joss Whedon's show Firefly but I did not like Dollhouse I only watched 2 eps. I won't watch Buffy cuz I hate vampire stuff and at some point some were "Good" Vampires from what I heard I believe Angel was the spin off he was "Good" vampire and they is just wrong to me on many levels.

it's scifi lite but it's cool I will watch it yay very happy I have something to watch on Tuesday night yay very happy loved the story and the witty dialogue.
      I'm a whedon fanboy so i knew i was going to like it i can't believe its getting mixed reviews already
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Reviews mean nothing, Good shows get bad reviews and vice versa all the time
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Remember that S.H.I.E.L.D. fans have an entire folder in which to play now!

Our official discussion thread for the first episode is here.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Got this on my box to record on Friday, looking forward to it...

Comment

Me too. Can't wait.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Guess what I got..?

Spoiler:
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I'm looking forward to catching the first episode/pilot. Which I'll be watching on Saturday.
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

What do y'all think they were hinting at about Phil Coulson can "never know"?
                    sigpic

Comment

Quick question, haven't seen the first episode yet, will watch it later.
                      Can someone who hasn't seen Avengers Assemble and related films understand this show?

Comment

Liking it so far. Don't understand what some people are complaining about.

Also
                        Spoiler:
                        sweaty cosplay girls.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Pretty good episode, definitely going to be sticking with this to see where it goes...

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/agents-of-shiel...iler-23885.htm
                            Season and episode 2 trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl
                              Have no idea what Avengers Assemble is. Saw the Avengers movie. Yes, I do believe anyone who knows who Phil coulson is can understand it.
                              Avengers Assemble was what the movie was called in the UK, due to rights issues.

To add more confusion to the issue, there's also the cartoon series by the same name.

But yes, it's pretty well explained through dialogue the main plot point they carry over from the film within the first minute or two, plus it's quiet a funny scene to boot.

Comment

I liked the pilot, but I was trying to watch while watching another show at the same time. So I'll have to do a re-watch tomorrow night or Monday afternoon.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X