Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The show looks intriguing. I wish Joss Whedon well. He deserves this. After Firefly was cancelled, tragically, and then The Sarah Connor Chronicles too, it seemed like he wouldn't get a shot at producing another show. Good for him. I would like to see Summer Glau get a role in this show.
    sigpic

Comment

Uh...Whedon had nothing to do with TSCC. And he's riding pretty high after writing and directing The Avengers.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

^he created the series . . .
        sigpic

Comment

...no he didn't.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Maybe she is thinking about Dollhouse which Whedon created that was on around the same time as TSCC
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=agen...ient=firefox-a
              sigpic

Comment

Just saw the first TV spot advertizing the show.. Looks decent.

Comment

I'm excited. I loved Heroes when it came out, although it got old rather quickly. The first two seasons were amazing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tom Hiddleston open to Loki appearing on Agents of SHIELD

Comment

The pilot episode for Agents of SHIELD will be screening at Disney's D23 Expo in Anaheim, California this weekend.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Agents of SHIELD to air on Channel 4 in the UK.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s22...l-4-in-uk.html
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                          Agents of SHIELD to air on Channel 4 in the UK.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s22...l-4-in-uk.html
                          Beat me to posting this, but definitely glad someone in the UK has picked this show up
                          Surprised its Channel 4 though...

Comment

I hope Germany will air this really soon...otherwise I have to riot!
                            sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to this show hope it is good
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

From some of the previews it looks like they have Ming Na of SGU fame in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X