Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good point. With all the infiltrations etc, you WOULD think they would have some sort of scanner, checking people as they come in/out... Which should have caught LMD May..

Comment

I actually hadn't thought of that. Well...all they need to do is hire TSA to work security for Shield!
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

It finally starts next Monday in the UK
        sigpic

Comment

Is anyone a little disappointed in this show now I just feel like they are not going in a good direction I was a big fan
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Nah, still enjoying.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think it has a better direction now that we are done with the half season nonsense
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                Is anyone a little disappointed in this show now I just feel like they are not going in a good direction I was a big fan

In what way.. Using robots? The whole "sarcovia accords'??

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Nah, still enjoying.
                  Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  In what way.. Using robots? The whole "sarcovia accords'??
                  I think this show has almost set itself up as a series of ongoing miniseries with evolving characters.
                  -HIVE\Hydra
                  -Ghost Rider
                  -LMD

I did enjoy the Ghost Rider story better than LMD, but I'm still finding the LMD series enjoyable.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda loosing interest...but I really don't know why. Has that ever happened to anyone?
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

From what I understand, tonight is the conclusion of the LMD arc and they'll have a new story arc starting after another short break.

Comment

This show has been the best as it ever been for me. Absolutely loved this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                          From what I understand, tonight is the conclusion of the LMD arc and they'll have a new story arc starting after another short break.
                          Well, seems we at least have one more ep before we are done with the LMD arc...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Well, seems we at least have one more ep before we are done with the LMD arc...
                            Well, we're on break until April 4. I've heard rumors that the next arc was what was teased in the last few minutes, much like how Aida and Radcliff were a B plot during the Ghost Rider arc. Not going into too many specifics since this isn't an episode spoiler thread.

Comment

Agent of Shields: The Framework ?

Agents of Shield: The Superior(s) ?

Agents of Shield: Paradise Lost ?
                              sigpic

Comment

GHHA>> I am getting impatient waiting for Apr 4th..

Comment

Working...
                                X