Clear All

Love seeing the theories, Shrike.
    sigpic

Comment

http://tvline.com/2014/08/07/agents-...nso-mackenzie/
      Henry Simmons to join season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
        Some new information came out today that Kyle MacLachlan will play Skye's dad in the upcoming season. His character is called the Doctor.

A quick check at the Marvel wikia category: doctors yielded me Dr. Calvin Zabo aka Mr. Hyde as a possibility, which would make Skye: Daisy Johnson.
        MacLachlan would be a good pick. I liked his character in Believe. Even if the show got canned.

Comment

I so don't care about the new cast. What about Fitz?! Is is actor signed on for s2?

And to lesser extent: Ward as well.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
            I so don't care about the new cast. What about Fitz?! Is is actor signed on for s2?

And to lesser extent: Ward as well.
            They're both signed on as series regulars for season two.

Will Fitz recover? Will Ward redeem himself, and will it come at the cost of his life? Will there be traction for Fitzsimmons? Many questions for those characters as well.

Comment

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Behind the Scenes - SPOILERS

Comment

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/agen...rd-1201286164/
                Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D casts Mockingbird

Comment

Four weeks until the 2nd season begins. Only TWO weeks until the 1st season comes out on DVD. Can someone explain to me why Amazon doesn't have it available for pre-order yet? Just a "sign up to find out when this title will become available" notice. I see that the DVD is available for pre-order elsewhere (Best Buy, Kmart, Barnes & Noble), but I don't have any idea when those would arrive and I've had good experiences with purchases on Amazon.

If I have to wait and spend more money to physically buy it in a store on Sept. 9th, I will, but it would have been great to have it waiting for me at home.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                    Four weeks until the 2nd season begins. Only TWO weeks until the 1st season comes out on DVD. Can someone explain to me why Amazon doesn't have it available for pre-order yet? Just a "sign up to find out when this title will become available" notice. I see that the DVD is available for pre-order elsewhere (Best Buy, Kmart, Barnes & Noble), but I don't have any idea when those would arrive and I've had good experiences with purchases on Amazon.

If I have to wait and spend more money to physically buy it in a store on Sept. 9th, I will, but it would have been great to have it waiting for me at home.
                    Amazon is playing hardball with Disney over how much they get to keep in DVD/Blu-ray sales; they pulled the same bully tactics with Warner Bros. earlier this year and are still in similar snit with a major e-book publisher. Presales of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and other upcoming Disney titles are also affected.

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news...rs-1201279411/
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I used to work for Amazon, and I could tell you stories that'd make your hair stand on end.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

First teaser trailer for season 2

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Teddybrown! It looks good. I can't wait!
                          sigpic

Comment

The Season 2 trailer looks great.

We are picking up right where we left off, at square one with SHIELD, very exciting, and I see Fitz, alive!

I wish they released a longer one before the air date. Does anyone know if they plan on it or is that all we get?

Comment

Just started watching my season 1 DVD's. I noticed on episode 4 - "Eye spy" -- when Ward went undercover in that Russian? think tank -- the diagram on the board was the same diagram that both Garrett and Coulson carved onto the walls. Interesting. I hope we find out pretty soon that it all means.

Comment

Here's a couple of clips from Season 2, episode 1:

http://youtu.be/mASTa5oPQuc

http://youtu.be/QSxa22tGE6k

Can't wait till Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X