This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke Mitchell (aka Lincoln) promoted to series regular for Season 3
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Spoiler:
      His going to be a member of Secret Warriors for Sure then
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Good. Glad he is being made a regular.

Comment

Quick FYI for anyone interested (also crossposting this to the Agent Carter thread): the Marvel Television Presents panel at Comic-Con International in San Diego is going to be liveblogged TODAY on Marvel.com (scroll down to the "Keep Track with Liveblogs & Social Stream) from 3:00-4:15 pm PDT. Cast/crew from both Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter will be present; last year they did Agent Carter first for about 30 minutes, then the second half of the panel was AoS. This is just a text liveblog, there will be no pictures/video. But there may be some interesting things to read about!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Here is a video of yesterday's panel. They were unable to post the videos shown there because of copy right issues. But at least the discussion is there.

sigpic

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/agents-of-shiel...psis-29722.htm
              Season 3 synopsis.

Comment

So they are using Mockingbird's absence as she recovers probably to start her spin off..

Comment

Both Bobbi and Hunter are signed on for season 3. I assume that their spin off will be based off of what happens during this season.
                  sigpic

Comment

First teaser for the new season.

Comment

Caught that yesterday.. Seems we have several new folk around.
                      Can't wait!

Comment

and Skye is now Daisy not sure if I like that I liked the name Skye I like the name Daisy too but probably being silly
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

It has great comic potential.

Coulson: "Daisy, duck!"
                          Skye/Daisy: "Where?"
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            It has great comic potential.

Coulson: "Daisy, duck!"
                            Skye/Daisy: "Where?"
                            I wonder how long some are going to take to starting saying
                            "Daisy duke!"

Comment

Or when she's distracted and doesn't answer a question.

"Daisy! Daisy! Give me your answer, do."

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

lol
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X