Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing it on Wednesday

Comment

It's not out here yet. Hope to see it soon.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Just came back from seeing "Thor". Very good movie, well worth seeing

Comment

The 3D wasn't that bad, but who cares about that...

Because the film was amazing! The story, the characters, the acting, the subtext, the special effects, the production values; everything was great. The
          Spoiler:
          Hawkeye cameo was awesome, as were the mentions of Bruce Banner and Tony Stark.

Great film. Really hyped for Captain America now!

Comment

God, I so want to watch it.. but everywhere its in frakking 3D...
            sigpic

Comment

Going to see this saturday.. can't wait
              I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Just go and see it in 3D, it's not the worse conversion I've ever seen. Far, far better than Clash of the Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil 37 View Post
                  Just go and see it in 3D, it's not the worse conversion I've ever seen. Far, far better than Clash of the Titans.
                  All right, I can not wait to watch this movie! Will watch it tomorrow or tuesday, but its only shown in german where I live.. so I have to live with the frakked up german version! god I hate that, why cant they put subtitles in it and leave the original movie as it is.
                  I just buyed on friday the Graphic Novel "Ultimate Thor" - Vol 1. is the movie based on it?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    Will watch it tomorrow or tuesday, but its only shown in german where I live.. so I have to live with the frakked up german version! god I hate that, why cant they put subtitles in it and leave the original movie as it is.
                    I know this problem! Where I live it's only in German, I would have to drive about 50 kilometers (one way) to watch the original version, and they show not every movie in English

And yes, it's only possible to watch in 3D. Wednesday will be the day for me, just planned it with my friend
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                      God, I so want to watch it.. but everywhere its in frakking 3D...
                      I know! There's a theater with huge screens only 5 minutes away, but when we go see a movie, we usually end up driving 20 minutes to a slightly smaller theater that shows stuff in 2-D.

Anyway, I kinda want to see this one. It looks pretty good, and the critics seem to like it so far.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

3D needs to die. Thor should whack it to death with Mjolnir.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          LOL

The one movie I really wish I'd seen in 3D is How to Train Your Dragon.
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Thor's Hammer Smashes International Box Office

Marvel's "Thor" hasn't been released in the United States yet but it has already smashed box offices around the world, sending the Norse God straight to No. 1.

"Thor" is now running in theaters in 56 overseas markets and has snagged a gross of $83 million in its opening weekend. The figure marks 2011's biggest opening weekend yet and it will only continue to do well once the film officially opens in domestic theaters.

continues:
                            http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/846...ox-office.html

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              right!!!!!!

this is so annoying! I'm dying to watch this film but 3d gives me headache
                              guess I'm gonna wait for DVD

Comment

I couldn't wait untill the DVD arrives so I bought a ticket for tomorrow afternoon. Sadly in German and 3D but I have to ignore this fact and just enjoy this movie. The Score is awesome!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X