X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
    They are actually pretty good!

I like the scene in the first one
    Hulk loses it, goes beserk, takes on the whole team, takes down Pym(lol), picks up Mjolnir. It was cool!
    I will have to check them out sometime.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

SDCC: Iron Man 2 cast looks ahead to Avengers

Iron Man 2 just wrapped filming, and thoughts of cast members are already turning to the upcoming production of The Avengers, which awaits the completion of Thor and Captain America.

continues:-
      http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/sdcc-ir...-cast-look.php

Comment

"Iron Man 2" Will Not Lead Into "Avengers"

Director Jon Favreau weighed in at Comic-Con with his own details on the film. He stated that the sequel won't leave an open-ended cliffhanger for Marvel's 2012 "Avengers" movie.

"We're working towards 'Avengers,' but by the same token we want to resolve this film and make ['Iron Man 2'] play on its own," Favreau told MTV News. "It's not a serial. It's a self-contained film."

Since Marvel Studios began planted movie crossover appearances in "The Incredible Hulk" and the first "Iron Man," continuity buffs have had a great deal to speculate about given Marvel's ambitious calendar of releases, including "Thor" and "Captain America: The First Avenger." Favreau stressed that while the movies would all be working off each other, his focus remains on making this film work on its own.

"It's not building towards a cliffhanger that's the next movie," he explained. "It's about wrapping up our story and making it a complete tale."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/iron_m...2/news/?a=8831

Comment

Kevin Feige Talks Iron Man 2, Avengers, Nick Fury, Thor, And Captain America!!

Q: How is Zak Penn doing, bouncing between three films to work on The Avengers script?

Kevin: It's great. We're learning as we go. It's a new thing. Jon clearly is enthusiastic about it. Ken Branagh is enthusiastic about it. Joe Johnston is just getting into the mix now, on Captain America. The screenwriters have conference calls amongst themselves, in terms of what we're doing. Sometimes we'll change something. We're not going to lock ourselves into something. No, if it doesn't work for the movie we're making, we shuffle it. I call them and go, "Remember that thing I told you about? We're not doing it."

Q: Are you introducing ideas for The Avengers that you'll later use?

Kevin: Yeah, it's a big dialogue, back and forth. It's the bullpen. We're not re-inventing the wheel here. It's just on a much different scale.

Q: Will you introduce more supporting Avengers in that film?

Kevin: Probably a few, yeah.

Q: Is Scarlett's Black Widow going to be in it, or are you thinking of doing that as a solo?

Kevin: Maybe, yeah. She's signed up for all of those options, should we be lucky enough to have the audience want to see them.

Q: How much will Nick Fury be in these movies?

Kevin: That remains to be seen. I think you saw a good chunk of it in the Hall H footage. Sam has gone on the record as saying he hasn't busted into bad-ass action mode yet. At the end of the first one, for those people patient enough to wait through the end credits, they met this guy named Nick Fury, and Tony had no idea who he was. In this movie, he opens that door a little bit more, for Tony, and invites him to walk through it. Tony may or may not do that, in this movie, but Nick Fury is the conduit by which all the other characters will connect.

Q: How important was it to sign Sam for all the films?

Kevin: We wanted to do it for the continuity. Clearly, he had inspired the ultimate incarnation of Nick Fury, in the past 10 years, in the comics, so we were very happy when we got him involved in all the movies.
          http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...S/news/?a=8843

Comment

Hulk's Edward Norton mum on Avengers

With The Avengers gearing up while three Marvel character films—Iron Man 2, Thor and The First Avenger: Captain America—are in the works, Marvel Studios president of production Kevin Feige didn't even know if the Incredible Hulk would be part of the ultimate team-up.

Edward Norton played Bruce Banner in the reboot, The Incredible Hulk,, and the actor gave a careful "no comment" when asked if he would reprise the role in The Avengers.

"I probably won't comment on that just because they keep a pretty tight rein on what they are letting out," Norton said in a group interview today in Pasadena, Calif., where he was promoting the documentary By the People: The Election of Barack Obama as part of the Television Critics Association summer press tour.

Deferring to Marvel suggests a cordial relationship with the studio. Rumors surrounded the release of The Incredible Hulk that Norton was not happy with the final cut. Already he seemed an unusual participant in a major superhero movie, and the scant press he did fueled rumors that he preferred an alternate cut of the film. Now he is suggesting that he's following company orders.

"I'll let them [address it]," Norton said.

For fans of Norton's film, the good news is that he did not say no to participation in The Avengers, nor he did he seem unhappy about the question. After all, if he'd had his fill, he would have just dismissed it and moved on. Respecting Marvel's secrecy might mean that he's hoping they give him a call. Of course, maybe they'll just use the CGI Hulk and not include pesky human Banner in The Avengers at all?

http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/hulks-e...rton-mum-o.php

Comment

Could Tim Roth's Abomination return in a new movie?

Tim Roth, who played Emil Blonsky/The Abomination in last year's The Incredible Hulk, confirmed that Marvel has made overtures to him about reprising the role in future movies, possibly including the upcoming Avengers film.

"They have, but in a very different way," Roth said in a group interview at the Television Critics Association summer press tour Thursday in Pasadena, Calif., where he was promoting his Fox series Lie to Me. "I don't want to get into it, but they signed me up for three [films]."

Could that include two more Hulks, one Avengers and one Hulk or just two Avengers?

"It could be anything," Roth said in response.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/could-t...-abominati.php

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Yeah, I haven't seen those. I had wondered if they were any good.
                The first one's a little better than the second. I loved the first one.
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Director Eyes Avengers Four-Way

Incredible Hulk helmer Louis Leterrier has been discussing his future plans, with the Frenchman apparently keen to work with Marvel on a summer of Avengers movies.

"I'll tell you my dream," Leterrier told the L.A. Times. "To work with [Captain America director] Joe Johnston, [Thor director] Kenneth Branagh and [Iron Man director] Jon Favreau and make a triptych. We do four movies. We release them one a month for the summer. Or even every two or three weeks. And the whole summer would be Avengers summer.

"We do it the way they make television shows," he continued. "One story arc but told in installments by different directors. So all of the directors that touch part of the Avengers world would do a part; we could make the movies shorter, maybe less than an hour and a half, and we use the same sets and save Marvel money. I would love to sit around a table with all of them a kick around the story. That's my dream."

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/101/1012400p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    Director Eyes Avengers Four-Way

Incredible Hulk helmer Louis Leterrier has been discussing his future plans, with the Frenchman apparently keen to work with Marvel on a summer of Avengers movies.

"I'll tell you my dream," Leterrier told the L.A. Times. "To work with [Captain America director] Joe Johnston, [Thor director] Kenneth Branagh and [Iron Man director] Jon Favreau and make a triptych. We do four movies. We release them one a month for the summer. Or even every two or three weeks. And the whole summer would be Avengers summer.

"We do it the way they make television shows," he continued. "One story arc but told in installments by different directors. So all of the directors that touch part of the Avengers world would do a part; we could make the movies shorter, maybe less than an hour and a half, and we use the same sets and save Marvel money. I would love to sit around a table with all of them a kick around the story. That's my dream."

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/101/1012400p1.html
                    that would be unimaginably awesome! it would make so much money too. because most people would watch all or at least a couple of the movies.
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                      that would be unimaginably awesome! it would make so much money too. because most people would watch all or at least a couple of the movies.
                      It would be something that's never been done before (least i cant recall anything similar) Even just 2 movies would be released with a month or two in the same summer would make a killing!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        It would be something that's never been done before (least i cant recall anything similar) Even just 2 movies would be released with a month or two in the same summer would make a killing!
                        i suppose the closest there has been before was the matrix sequals being released i think it was march(?) and november of the same year (2003?).
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                          i suppose the closest there has been before was the matrix sequals being released i think it was march(?) and november of the same year (2003?).
                          True, there have been a few film franchises have released two films back to back. But 4 would be some kinda of record!! Not that i have high hopes for Marvel actually taking his suggestion on bored.

Comment

Scarlett Johansson wants to star in an ‘Iron Man’ spin-off.

The Hollywood beauty – who portrays Natasha Romanoff and her alter-ego, sexy Russian spy Black Widow, in the upcoming ‘Iron Man 2’ – is desperate to don her skintight, black cat-suit and reprise her role for another Marvel comic book adaptation.

She said: “She has many different incarnations and different storylines so I'm hoping she will be able to continue in that way. I'm hoping that if the fans like the character and support the character, we'll see her again."

As well as a movie based on the Black Widow, Scarlett has hinted the character will return to screens in the hotly-anticipated ‘Avengers’ movie.

The 24-year-old star added: “I hope I get to come back and do it again. The character certainly comes back. We see that she does in the comics and certainly she is a big part of The Avengers. I don't know if that is where it's going to go but she is definitely a big part of The Avengers.”

'The Avengers' will see Iron Man - played by Robert Downey Jr. - the Incredible Hulk - portrayed by Edward Norton - Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury and Thor - who will be brought to life by Chris Hemsworth - join forces for an all-action blockbuster.

'Iron Man 2' director Jon Favreau is expected to helm the project, which is tentatively scheduled for release in 2012.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...y/news/?a=9356

Comment

Kevin Feige Spills Loads of Info on Marvel Movies!

On The Hulk:

Will the Hulk factor into “The Avengers” film at all?

I think so. In the comics, he has.

Would “The Incredible Hulk” star Edward Norton return for the Avengers movie?

I don’t know? We should ask him.
                              http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...4/news/?a=9453

Comment

Matthew Vaughn Wants To Direct The Avengers!!

The director of Kick-Ass, Matthew Vaughn is talking it up today telling MTV News:

"I'd love to do 'The Avengers,' And Superman... I think it would be great to reinvent Superman."

Matthew let us in on the other superhero he missed out on:

"I was desperate to do 'Iron Man' about 8 years ago, and everyone was like, 'Iron Man, no one will go watch that,'" he said. "Cut to now, and it's a huge hit."

"I grew up watching superhero films, so I want to make superhero films," he added.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...S/news/?a=9632

Comment

Working...
                                X