X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    That was such a great scene...
    Spoiler:
    I was expecting to have to listen to Loki spew on for a bit, so the sudden smack-down by the Hulk was awesome.

You were? I knew he was doomed from the moment he opened his mouth during that scene.
    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 21 May 2012, 03:08 PM.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      You were? I knew he was doomed from the moment he opened his mouth during that scene.
      I should have, but I think I probably didn't because I'm used to Stargate... when the Ori or Goa'uld start on about being gods, it usually drones on a bit, but I guess that is because usually Daniel is trying to have a debate with them... Nice to see a bit of action instead.
      sigpic

Comment

That scene makes me smile just thinking about it.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          That was such a great scene...
          Spoiler:
          I was expecting to have to listen to Loki spew on for a bit, so the sudden smack-down by the Hulk was awesome.

... but I agree with Morgania...

Wonderful excuse to go see the movie again.
          Yes...that was quite an awesome scene.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            Hmmm... that may require further viewing. So I will find out what was said.
            You might have to wait a while. Both times I went, I could barely hear it because of the crowd reaction.

Just like the "performance issues" line from Tony was almost meaningless because everyone was still laughing from Loki tapping his chest with the staff the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
              You might have to wait a while. Both times I went, I could barely hear it because of the crowd reaction.
              I just want to see it again. And the 'performance issues' scene was really funny too.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                This film just keeps making more money, its now the 4th highest grossing film! overtaking LOTR The Return of the King and Transformers Dark of the Moon.

Its going to be quite the challenge for TDKR to beat this now...
                Still hoping though, and have high hopes for The Hobbit.

I read an article that even the new Men in Black movie, that had a problematic shooting and was in a development for a long time (so these factors could have damaged the final product) won´t be able to get a first place next weekend. Will Smith never really had a big flop so I am curious how much money is MIB3 gonna make (I liked the first movie but I don´t really have to see this one in the theater, I´ll wait for DVD instead)

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  I read an article that even the new Men in Black movie, that had a problematic shooting and was in a development for a long time (so these factors could have damaged the final product) won´t be able to get a first place next weekend. Will Smith never really had a big flop so I am curious how much money is MIB3 gonna make (I liked the first movie but I don´t really have to see this one in the theater, I´ll wait for DVD instead)
                  Wild Wild West
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well, yeah but it was a long time ago

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Wild Wild West
                      Still made more than its budget

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Wild Wild West
                        hollywood never forgets

or forgives

Comment

Many scenes when they were all together felt weird, too many alpha males in one room.

Comment

Got Capt America and Thor today for my birthday
                            Now i can understand everything from The Avengers.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                              Many scenes when they were all together felt weird, too many alpha males in one room.
                              I didn´t mind....a lots of eye-candy

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                I didn´t mind....a lots of eye-candy
                                I didn't mind either. I prefer Thor (even though I don't usually like blond men.)

Going for the second time this afternoon.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X