• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Ruffalo confirmed for 'Avengers'

It is being reported that Mark Ruffalo has been signed to play Bruce Banner, the Hulk, in Marvel's forthcoming Avengers film.

According to Comic Book Resources, Marvel Studios have reached a last minute deal with the actor and are intending to fly him to the San Diego Comic-Con ready for the reveal of the Avengers full cast.

Ruffalo recently received critical acclaim for his role in The Kids Are All Right, and is best known for his roles in Zodiac and Shutter Island.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...-avengers.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        Darn.....
        Actually this is a good thing, because chances are he'll play someone better. It's disappointing that he won't play a founding Avenger, but just opens the door for him to play a villain or another Marvel hero.

sigpic

Comment

Isn't the Avenger panel at SDCC tonight? Hopefully it will clarify a lot of the confusion over both Fillion and Hulk

Comment

So Mark Ruffalo is official? I can´t really imagine him as Bruce Banner. I know he will be mostly in his "green" version but for a possible Hulk movie, I don´t know. But he can be a pleasant surprise. We won ´t know for sure until the movie is out.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

They've just had the freaking cast on stage at Comic Con

RDJ
              Scarlett
              Hemsworth
              Evans
              SLJ

Renner IS hawkeye

Mark Ruffalo IS Banner/Hulk

AND THERE WAS A FREAKING TRAILER WITH A SLJ VOICE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Geeks out*

Comment

Pic of the cast

http://www.newsarama.com/multimedia/...IENBUHx8ZmlsbQ

Comment

The Cast being revealed.... BE WARNED IT'S LOUD!!!!!

Comment

Looking Godlike, but I will miss Edward Norton greatly....

Comment

SDCC 10: Feige on Ruffalo's Hulk

Marvel Studios honcho Kevin Feige didn't directly address the brouhaha over Edward Norton not reprising his role as the Hulk for The Avengers, but rather spoke about what his replacement, Mark Ruffalo, will bring to the role of Bruce Banner.

continues:
                      http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/110/1108390p1.html

SDCC 10: The Avengers Assemble

We love it when this team comes together.

continues:
                      http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/110/1108380p1.html

Avengers Website Is Up!

Nothing too interesting... The title says it all, but you can see the Avengers logo and get registered for updates.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=20551
                      Last edited by Madwelshboy; 25 July 2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

I like the logo. I think it's better than the Green Lantern logo (which to me, is ruined by the text).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          Looking Godlike, but I will miss Edward Norton greatly....
                          You are not alone there.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Mark Ruffalo?
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Mark Ruffalo?
                              I will give him a shot. I liked him in Shutter Island, so, we will see.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah but...does anything about Mark Ruffalo say 'nuclear scientific genius' to anyone? That's almost as bad as Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist in that one Bond movie.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X