Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff, thanks

Comment

Wow! A lot of stuff is going to go on in this sequel.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hi everyone !

Sorry i havent reported anything in a while i've been catching up on few other projects but i have some great news to report for IRON MAN 2

Jon Favreau
        Spoiler:
        reports that director Jon Favreau has reached a deal with Marvel Studios to direct Iron Man 2, which is targeted for an April 30, 2010 release.

Robert Downey Jr. had a sequel clause in his contract so he's on board. We assume that Terrence Howard and Gwyneth Paltrow will return as well.

Budgeted for about $140 million, the first film has earned a massive $563.8 million worldwide.

I'll have more comming soon
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thanks for the news update.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hi everyone !

It's been a while but i have some great news to report Jon Favreau has started working on the script to Iron Man 2 this is gonna be great yay
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I absolutely loved the Iron Man movie. I really look forward to whatever they throw at us in the sequel. IMO, if it is half as good as the first one, it will still be a really good movie.
              Couldn't have put it better myself.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                Couldn't have put it better myself.
                I am glad that you agree.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/iron_...date_a_palooza

Some brief news about II.
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Iron Man 2 and 3 Details As Longoria is Rumored is Wasp in Avengers

Comment

I love Warmachine, always struck me as more realistic than a drunk playboy flying around fighting evil. Anyone remember the B&W weekly series from a few yrs back? I hope its like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                        I love Warmachine, always struck me as more realistic than a drunk playboy flying around fighting evil. Anyone remember the B&W weekly series from a few yrs back? I hope its like that.
                        B&W?

Tony is a profound genius, so I think he can pull off operating his own equipment. I always liked War Machine too, and wondered why he always looked so much tougher than Iron man.
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

stark better be an alcoholic in this one.....
                          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                          sigpic

Comment

UGO caught up with Justin Theroux and asked for an update on the Iron Man 2 script. Here's a clip:

We've kind of got a first draft around. You know what I mean? I just got back from London where I was working with Robert and Kevin Feige. He was out there. We were talking with Robert, who's out there doing Sherlock Holmes, he was giving his input and his notes. We're sort of there. It's just sort of chugging along. The crews, I think, are now starting to see what they need to make, and the places that we might be going and all the rest within the story. That's sort of one of the more exciting times.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ir...ws.php?id=7835

Comment

Thanks for the update. I am highly anticipating this sequel. I absolutely loved Iron Man.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I thought this thread was referring to that journalist at first, hate that guy...

Comment

Working...
                                X