• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIRST LOOK: Mickey Rourke as Whiplash

Spoiler:

Source

enjoy.
    Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by Artha O'neill View Post
      FIRST LOOK: Mickey Rourke as Whiplash

Spoiler:

Source

enjoy.
      Very nice.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Connecting The First Couple Of Iron Man 2 Photos

Iron Man 2 is the most talked about sequel Marvel has to offer. Slashfilm ran a comparison on the first 2 official photos from the set and it is pretty interesting what they came up with.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...S/news/?a=7950

Comment

Joe Quesada Talks "Thor" And "Iron Man 2"

On Quesadas blog Cup O' Joe this week, the Marvel head honcho talks about a meeting he had with Kenneth Branagh and John Favreu's take on "Iron Man 2

He then talks about Jon Favreau and how he wanted to learn more about Tony Stark's reasons.

" We just sat there and talked Iron Man, and he wanted to know who he is and why Tony Stark does what he does. That was really key to Favreau: why put on the suit and try to do good things? It was a much tougher question once he defeats the Iron Monger, gets his tech and his company back…why continue doing this? What does Tony Stark stand for?

In essence, the thing I never revealed about that conversation in the past is that Jon was looking for these answers because he was already thinking ahead, he was thinking about "Iron Man 2."

See, it doesn't quite work on film that he goes and stops a little lady from getting mugged. While that may be an ancillary part of it, when you have that suit of armor, the world’s greatest weapon, the story has to be bigger, and your reason for being has to be bigger. But at the same time, it has to be small and streamlined enough that an audience can grab hold of it. Favreau is all about that. And at the same time, where do Tony's allegiances lie? It was almost the same kind of questions we had during "Civil War." So time with Favreau is sort of spent quietly huddling and talking about a character's reason for doing what he does. Again, that's also a part of that Marvel formula."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...s/news/?a=8014

Comment

Marvel’s Editor in Chief Joe Quesada Talks Iron Man 2

Joe Quesada talks Mickey Rourke and his Iron Man 2 nerd moment in his most recent Cup O’ Joe column.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...S/news/?a=8233

Comment

New Poster

Comment

Doug Finberg Updateds us on Marvel Projects

As for Iron Man 2, which is currently in production, Finberg assured fans they can expect more of the same action and improvisational drama courtesy of star Robert Downey Jr. There may be no way to manage fan expectations for the sequel to a $300+ million-grossing film, but Marvel is committed to pleasing them.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/06/will-th...rs-movie-s.php

Comment

No doubt it will be a worthy sequel, I really look foward to the Avengers groundwork being laid in this and subsequent marvel releases. Captain America and Thor. Awesome!
                  Last edited by GuHNDoi; 28 June 2009, 06:41 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                    No doubt it will be a worthy sequel, I really look foward to the Avengers groundwork being laid in this and subsequent marvel releases. Captain America and Thor. Awseome!
                    I sure hope so. I am really looking forward to it.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Can't wait for IM2, my most anticipated film for 2010 (not like these much else out). I hope they put hints in it for Thor and Cap America, so that people know that the films are all connected leading to the avengers. Because general audiences mite not know, they are all linked and if one of them has a bad performance it mite danger further instalments.

Comment

Stan Lee To Play Larry King In "Iron Man 2"!

Spoiler:
                        "Iron Man creator and Marvel comics legend, Stan Lee will be playing "Larry King" in "Iron Man 2." Lee as "King" will interview Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.) on "Larry King Live." Stan Lee will be questioning Stark about his new, modified "black" Iron Man suit."

They say their source also confirms that Lee will be a playable character in "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2."

This has not been confirmed so treat it as only a rumor until further notice.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...s/news/?a=8299

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          Stan Lee To Play Larry King In "Iron Man 2"!

Spoiler:
                          "Iron Man creator and Marvel comics legend, Stan Lee will be playing "Larry King" in "Iron Man 2." Lee as "King" will interview Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.) on "Larry King Live." Stan Lee will be questioning Stark about his new, modified "black" Iron Man suit."

They say their source also confirms that Lee will be a playable character in "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2."

This has not been confirmed so treat it as only a rumor until further notice.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...s/news/?a=8299
                          Spoiler:
                          i wonder if the black suit will be black widow ala Ultimates 2
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            i wonder if the black suit will be black widow ala Ultimates 2
                            Spoiler:
                            that would be interesting. there are rumor of a love triangle, with tony, pepper & widow, but whether we will see the exact storyline of Tony giving Widow the back suit as a engagement present.
                            Last edited by Madwelshboy; 29 June 2009, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              that would be interesting. there are rumor of a love triangle, with tony, pepper & widow, but whether we will see the exact storyline or Tony giving Widow the back suit as a engagement present.
                              i thought that was a good storyline i would love to see it onscreen.
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                                i thought that was a good storyline i would love to see it onscreen.
                                I don't have issues with the storyline, but whether it can come across as a believable and no rushed in 2/2.5 hour movie, with everything else that will be going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X