Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Dunst "Defenitly on board" Spider-man 4

Speculation has been rife all over the net about what to expect from the latest "Spider-man" movie, slated for release on May 6, 2011. It's obviously still very early in development, but that didn't stop the New York Post from asking Sony producer Todd Black a few questions in order to clear up some of the rumors that have been circulating.

In the article, Black confirms that Kirsten Dunst is definitely on board, but that there are no plans to have a wedding between Peter Parker and Mary Jane in the forthcoming movie. He also squashed the rumors that Morbius the Living Vampire will be the villain in the movie, but that the villain will be very New York centric.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...t/news/?a=7863
    I am glad the Dunst question has finally been answered.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

God not another one. All three movies are awful and don't remotley represent Spider-Man well at all. I'd dare say Twilight is better written.

Dunst, while a great actress, is lumbered with an appauling MJ and will just provide the same old crap.

Comment

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the first 3 movies. I say bring on #4.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Has anyone been on the Spiderman ride at Universal Studios? If not, go! It's so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksya View Post
            Has anyone been on the Spiderman ride at Universal Studios? If not, go! It's so awesome.
            Never been there yet. Maybe someday.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Never been there yet. Maybe someday.
              Ah, that's too bad. Try to go someday, it was one of the best rides I've EVER been on.

Comment

Ah, that's too bad. Try to go someday, it was one of the best rides I've EVER been on.
                I will definitely have to check that out. Thanks.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Alfred Molina has expressed interest in returning as Doc Ock in future Spider-Man films...

This from MTV's Splash Page-

When asked about the return of the villainous Doctor Octopus, "No one’s mentioned it, and I think it’s highly unlikely, seeing as he died,” Molina told MTV News during a press event for his upcoming film 'The Sorcerer’s Apprentice'.

“But at the ‘Spider-Man 2? premiere in London, I turned around to one of the producers and said, ‘It’s a real shame that I died, because I would’ve loved to do another one of these.’ And he said, ‘Oh, characters don’t die in this universe, they just disappear.’”

Molina also went on to say that in future Spider-Man sequels he would prefer to see them concentrate on just one villain as, having two or three of them sort of dilutes the potency of it.”

Considering that 'Spider-Man 2' is considered by many to be the best of the three films, it doesn't seem all that unlikely that Doc Ock could potentially return...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...4/news/?a=7931

Comment

Yes! I would love it if they brought Molina/Doc Ock back for 4 or 5. He was a great villain/character and it would be a shame if his story didn't continue in some way. Maybe he could return as a potential ally...? If there's one thing the movie version of Spider-Man needs more of, it is some superhero buddies to back him up.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                      Yes! I would love it if they brought Molina/Doc Ock back for 4 or 5. He was a great villain/character and it would be a shame if his story didn't continue in some way. Maybe he could return as a potential ally...? If there's one thing the movie version of Spider-Man needs more of, it is some superhero buddies to back him up.
                      I would like to see how the movie franchise portrays Black Cat
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Same here. I don't quite know who they would get to play her though...? Elisha Cuthbert? Maybe? I dunno... what do you guys think?
                        sigpic
                        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Originally posted by Descent View Post
                          Same here. I don't quite know who they would get to play her though...? Elisha Cuthbert? Maybe? I dunno... what do you guys think?
                          I agree would love to see the Black Cat. I'm not sure who i would like cast as the character. If the time comes for the character to make it to the big screen, im sure leading up to the casting that there will be a casting rumor saying "Megan Fox cast as Black Cat", after all these a "Megan Fox cast as female hot/kick ass Character" almost every month.

Comment

Originally posted by A_PophisandhisFran View Post
                            I don't get the hate for 3 really, although it is my least favorite of the bunch (1 is my favorite with 2 in-between).
                            I really enjoyed the 3rd,
                            Look at any trilogy and part 3 will be a disappointment

the last of a trilogy is always a stinker but Spiderman it wasn't so bad at all in fact I liked the movie, minus retcon of Uncle Ben's death the movie was quiet good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bey0nd View Post
                              I really enjoyed the 3rd,
                              Look at any trilogy and part 3 will be a disappointment

the last of a trilogy is always a stinker but Spiderman it wasn't so bad at all in fact I liked the movie, minus retcon of Uncle Ben's death the movie was quiet good.
                              Yes it was, the effects were really good.

Comment

Yes it was, the effects were really good.
                                Yeah, it was visually stunning. No doubt about that.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X