No announcement yet.

X-Men III Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally saw X-Men III and enjoyed it. I hope they make a fourth film, and I am looking forward to the Wolverine movie. If the quality stays good, I hope they make many more films.

Film series and sequels should be about quality storylines not milking a plot dry.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Hmmmm, interesting. Thanks for posting that. I sure hope they can get Halle and Hugh to sign on.
      No problem! I hope so because if they don't want to tick off a lot of fans they will LOL

I have to admit, at first I HATED Storm she always annoyed me and it was more so in the cartoon then anything else do not ask me why either lol. She even annoyed me in the first one but at in the Last Stand she started kicking more butt!!!!

MasySyma - I agree about the quality, I like the series and I do not want them to run it into the ground and screw it up royally by doing a piss poor job on it!

But they have to resolve what they did in X-Men 3 just CAN NOT leave it there (cries)

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma
        Film series and sequels should be about quality storylines not milking a plot dry.
        I totally agree with that. Some movies are made just to be made, whether they should be or not. Where X-Men is concerned though, I think they could at least do another one or two quality movies easily.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          Same here. Between Wolverine and Magneto though, the Wolverine movie is what I'm really waiting for.
          Haven't seen X3, but I'd definitly see a Wolverine movie.

Comment

Working...
          X