No announcement yet.

Two For The Road (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also just had a thought the title itself "Two for the road" gives me the sense that two people are leaving, so it could be logical to assume that both ana and libby are dead...unfortunately...
    Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

i too hope/think that libby is alive. she had something in those blankets. i expected ana lucia to die. coincidence or not, the fact taht she's been in trouble kinda makes it not surprising

i aldo think that michael is in league with henry somehow. In fact, i think that henry is the leader of the others. at the very least, he's on a mission to keep them off thier game

he's deliberatly played locke against jack and done his best to stir things up

i think henry's goal is to keep the losties fighting amongst themselves...so that they can never band together and start to aske the imporant questions

i think between him and micheal, they accomplished thier goal, which was to disarm the losties
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
        I believe she was referring to the Desmond comment you made which I was also unhappy about reading since I don't like to be spoiled either.

In that case, I apologize. I leaped before I looked.
        Spoiler:
        Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

once again lost has done it.....did anyone notice, when those police cars were parked, when ana and her mum were chatting it was extra long...that is because if you look. the numbers 4,8,15,16,23,42, are on the top of the cars as well as 63? now my opinion is that this new number will occur in Hatch number 2....anyway im sure it is an important number hehehe....thought you would all like to know!
          Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

I wonder why they didn't ask Michael where all the guns were that he took with him when he left. If he hadn't been captured, and hadn't had direct confrontation with the Others, he should have still had them.
            "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

I believe Christian's girl friend is the one listed as:

Gabrielle Fitzpatrick .... Lindsey

on IMDB.com. Her last name is missing which means it might be important. Was there another Lindsey? I can't imagine who else that would be.

Comment

I think the others made a deal with him, if he killed her he would get his son back, or at least get to see him, i think the others wanted her dead because she had killed two of them, also it prob means Echo and Charlie might be in trouble as they have killed some of the others, also did anyone see the clip for the next episode, all im saying in Mr Echo.

Comment

Originally posted by ste
                  I think the others made a deal with him, if he killed her he would get his son back, or at least get to see him, i think the others wanted her dead because she had killed two of them, also it prob means Echo and Charlie might be in trouble as they have killed some of the others, also did anyone see the clip for the next episode, all im saying in Mr Echo.
                  Yeah but Echo said to the prisoner in the hatch that he is sorry for killing them. But i guess they aint a forgiving bunch...

I am your father
                  Noooo

Comment

Whoa...this episode blew me away.

I KNEW Michael couldn't be trusted...but I totally didn't see two main characters dying off. Man, what a twist!!! As always I bow to Abrams writing talent.

My wife and I were discussing this episode and she brought up a good point. Both actresses were arrested for drinking and driving, brawling, etc...that probably got them kicked off the show.

But anyway, back to the show itself...man...I had no idea how far Michael was willing to go..

However, I know some believe he is brainwashed. I don't believe that. He knew what he was doing...he didn't want to do it. But he did it anyway.

I think he did it because A) He knows the secret of the island and is doing what is "needed" b) They are holding his kid hostage and forcing him to do it to save his sons life.
                    It feels good to be alive.
                    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      i too hope/think that libby is alive. she had something in those blankets. i expected ana lucia to die. coincidence or not, the fact taht she's been in trouble kinda makes it not surprising

i aldo think that michael is in league with henry somehow. In fact, i think that henry is the leader of the others. at the very least, he's on a mission to keep them off thier game

he's deliberatly played locke against jack and done his best to stir things up

i think henry's goal is to keep the losties fighting amongst themselves...so that they can never band together and start to aske the imporant questions

i think between him and micheal, they accomplished thier goal, which was to disarm the losties
                      Ypu, I think Henry is the leader also.

I think their plan is to have Michael gather up the strongest of the Losties and all the guns and then lead them into a trap. Take the strongest, well armed out and the others are defensless.

Comment

I really doubt Henry is the leader. Why would the leader let himself be captured? He'd send one of his minions. That's what Henry probably is, a minion.

Comment

i still think michael was brainwashed. while he looked like he felt guilty, he had little or no hesitation. he seemed like he was aware of his actions but had no contol like he was possesed or somthing
                          anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
                            i still think michael was brainwashed. while he looked like he felt guilty, he had little or no hesitation. he seemed like he was aware of his actions but had no contol like he was possesed or somthing
                            Mind control.
                            Henry used mind control to make him do it and then shoot himself in the shoulder.

Comment

I highly doubt that the others want to lure people into a trap. I mean, if they wanted to kill them they could easily have done it a few million times by now.

Personally, I think there are two groups of others- the Beardy guy and his pals, and the lost kids without shoes- and I think Michael found the shoeless other's base camp. Maybe theres something in the hatch he needs to get, but they wont let him near it. So he thinks if he brought back an army, they could take over the place. But when he hears about Henry, he decides that he could try and make a trade.

I had more of that idea but I'm tired and it's too hot.

Comment

The group is already willing to trade Henry for Walt. He didn't need to kill people to get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X