Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watters87
    It was a coincidence.
    Ausiello talked with Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse about Michelle Rodriguez.
    http://community.tvguide.com/forum.j...umID=700000049
    well sure....that's what they say in public...

but i just find it ironic that the two women that got tagged for DUI while filming also end up dead at the end of the season...that coupled with rumours of MR ongoing questionable behaviour make me wonder.

of course they're not going to say, well he had to kill her off because firing her for a drinking problem would get us sued.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Wow. That episode totally blew me away. The ending seemed like season finale material! I can't wait to see what's coming next.

And I loved the 'There's Jin!' scene, with Jin's sign of approval. That totally cracked me up.

Comment

is
        Spoiler:
        libby seriously dead?, i would of liked to see more of her and her history with the nut house and stuff. why michael!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
        anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Okay. Went back and watched it again. The woman Jack's dad was talking too could definitely be Claire's mother, in fact at first I thought he was talking to Claire when I saw her from a distance.

And wow, talk about being blown away. I so totally did not expect that. Especially since tptb made a point of saying that the "issues" with the actors playing Ana Lucia and Libby would not affect their roles. And I sure as heck didn't expect Michael to kill them.

And sigh. Poor Hurley. He's gonna be devastated.
          sigpic

Comment

dude....spoiler tags...some of us want to watch the show unmolested.

Gawd!

Please don't post spoilers for upcoming eps! Use spoiler tags.

C'mon!
            Okay, Tok'ra Hostess, you also posted spoilers. Before me. Also without tags. Please don't tell me off for something you also did.

SPOILERS (Happy?)

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Michael say he was sorry to Ana Lucia before shooting her? And didn't he look shocked or remorseful when he shot Libby in panic? Maybe I don't remember correctly. I'm watching it again soon, though...
            Spoiler:
            Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch
              Okay, Tok'ra Hostess, you also posted spoilers. Before me. Also without tags. Please don't tell me off for something you also did.

SPOILERS (Happy?)

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Michael say he was sorry to Ana Lucia before shooting her? And didn't he look shocked or remorseful when he shot Libby in panic? Maybe I don't remember correctly. I'm watching it again soon, though...
              I believe she was referring to the Desmond comment you made which I was also unhappy about reading since I don't like to be spoiled either.
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I think Ana's dead. I bet Libby is just unconscious for a couple episodes so the others will follow Michael for a few episodes before she wakes up and tells them what happened.

There are clues in the 'coming next week' that they both may not be dead.

Spoiler:

1. Hurley is speaking and doesn't seem overly upset, as he probably would be if Libby was completely dead.

2. Kate says "she's dead", not "they're dead". Could be out of context, but still a clue.

Also, Ana Lucia had her 'closure'. She felt she was a murderer, and then in this episode learned she isn't, that she couldn't kill that guy. It's very similar to Shannon's infact. It seems when a character gets closure, they die. I doubt that's a part of the show and really just part of the brilliant writing.

Libby didn't really get any closure here.
                "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Ana Lucia dying wasn't a big surprise for me. The rumors of Lost's PTB being unhappy with Michelle Rodriguez had been flying around a long time ago. But to have Micheal do it! Brilliant!
                  As soon as he said I'm sorry, I knew he was gonna shoot Ana Lucia. I think the others are threatening to harm Walt if he didn't free the guy in the cell and make it look like the guy escaped himself.

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch

She didn't post spoilers. She posted info on the current ep (no spoilers required) and speculation based on the episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

I do hope that Libby isnt dead coz Hurley will totaly lose it if she is. But she did take two shots. (Maybe she was holding something solid under the blankets).

I am your father
                      Noooo

Comment

I really hope Libby is not dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
                          I do hope that Libby isnt dead coz Hurley will totaly lose it if she is. But she did take two shots. (Maybe she was holding something solid under the blankets).
                          Maybe they're kevlar blankets.

Or she wrapped a steel serving tray in them.

Or a Bible - Bibles are always stopping bullets ya know.

Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP!!! watching it yesterday <snip>, I love every episode of Lost, but what i love is that fact the episode may be really good or rubbish until the last 5 minutes where it makes it out of this world amazing....having just watched this episode i realised just how amazing Lost is....i was in shock, tears the lot lol its a rediculous Twist!!!!! i might even say it is better than episode 7 which is hard to top!!!!!

I am going to go recover and cry some more over what i saw!!!

for me, there are a few possibilities.....

1) Libby is not dead, she recovers but Hurley remembers where he knows her from, tells people and no one believes her that it was michael because she was in a mental institute!

2) Ana is also alive, yet michael finishes her off again, the fact that michael shot himself but didnt kill himself is a key thing for next weeks episode because....

3) everyone is going to believe that Henry did this, and when michael is still alive he is going to tell everyone he tried to stop him, this is going to piss off and make angry ....Jack (who liked ana), Locke who was the only one who really looked after henry...Sawyer seeing as his sex buddy just got killed...Hurley seeing as his new and hot gf has just been killed....sayid because he lost Shannon and knows how Hurley feels...Michael as he wants Walt back...o and Kate because she is always up for fighting..

So already we have Jack, Locke, Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid, Michael, Kate....when the others hear what has happened you know Charlie will join in after what happened to him, as well as Bernard as he spent so long with Libby and Ana...and im sure they will get an army together to go and take on the others...and you know Eco will join in cos that guy is such a beater...would you like to take him on???and Jin will probably just go along for the ride lol cos thats what he does!

4) Michael is ding a trade for walt...if u remember in a few episodes previously Zeek (bearded other) said michael and walt are fine...so that leads me to believe that they captured Michael and therefore they may have said if he gives them "Henry" they will give him Walt, and michael as we saw was in no state to say no to that, as we saw he was shaking and saying sorry to ana before he did it, that doesnt give me the impression of someone who has been brainwashed! Moreover, it may never of been his intention to kill anyone maybe he didnt want others to be there so he could of just shot himself and set him free but had to do it to insure that henry got away!

Just a though lol but what fun!!
                            Last edited by Primus Commander Woden; 05 May 2006, 04:53 AM.
                            Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

There is also going to be more friction between Jack and Locke because Locke didnt tell him the truth.....straight after Locke lectures Jack about Involving him in evverything yet Locke, ironically, doesnt tell Jack that Henry attacked Ana which is an important piece of information!
                              Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

I have a link related to what happened at the end of the ep
                                http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&story_id=4395

I would have had another link (from aol.com) but the link is no longer up. The clip included the scenes where Ana Lucia and Libby were shot, but doesn't include the scene where Michael goes in the cell with what's his face and shoots himself in the the arm (or chest)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X