No announcement yet.

I Do (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We know Alex BELIVES they killed Karl. She was being a bit emotional at the time. There's very little about the show that we "know" beyond all reasonable doubt.
    "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan View Post
      We know Alex BELIVES they killed Karl. She was being a bit emotional at the time. There's very little about the show that we "know" beyond all reasonable doubt.
      We know it's confusing.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

If they kill Kate I can't watch the... uh... Kate... uh... what was that again? Sorry, I was watching Kate
        Frak! --Apollo
        Frak you. --Cain
        FRAK Me! --Kat
        frakwit! --Tyrol
        B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

I have to admit that I was expecting some more from the cliffhanger, this one hardly seemed strong enough for a a 10-12 week break.

I´m surprised that Jack didn´t simply demand that Kate and Sawyer be set free and given a radio so they could tell him when they reached the lostie beach. I guess that simply would not have been dramatic enough.

I doubt that Kate or Sawyer will die, both are fan favorites though I am a bit worried that one of the new people on the beach seemed like a jerk and might be meant as a replacement for Sawyer.

I think that while Juilet was surprised by Jacks actions she is also delighted, if nothing else this has got to make the proccedure a lot harder and more likely to fail. Juliet is the more dangerous of the two and I´d like to believe that Jack knows this and won´t play into her hand if he can at all avoid it.

Comment

I´m surprised that Jack didn´t simply demand that Kate and Sawyer be set free and given a radio so they could tell him when they reached the lostie beach. I guess that simply would not have been dramatic enough.

Did you miss the last few minutes of the show?
            "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
              I think it was brilliant planning on Jack's part.

If he'd simply insisted before going into the operation, the Others would have had time to plan a counter offensive. This way, with their apparent leader unconcious and in danger, Jack put them all on the spot. He gave them zero choice.

And I'll just bet Jack's not done with Ben, yet. He knows he'll never go home, especially after this little coop. But he's in a position, with Ben's organs open to his scalpel, to make certain adjustments to his body, making himself indispensible to Ben's continued survival. He could try to trade the Losties freedom from Other's interference or even a way home for them in return for his "services."

I don't think we've seen the last of Jack's flashbacks. I think he's capable of some pretty nasty stuff.
              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

The episode didn't end the way I had thought it would end. I figured they'd fade to black with Ben flatlining and the audience never knowning if Jack purposely tried to kill Ben or it just happened.

But I'm happy with the way the episode turned out. But I find it hard to believe that the Others didn't happen to see Kate and Swayer having sex, unless part of their business is making sex tapes? The cage area did have video cameras.

I wonder how the 2 month hiatus will turn out, will people come back to lost when it goes 16 weeks straight?

Comment

How about that elbow that Jack threw, that guy's got some frustration.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post
                    I am beginning to think that the Island that they showed Sawyer is just another Island and they are all still on the same island that they have always been on since the crash. They knew he would eventualy tell Kate and are just playing mind games with him to keep them from even trying to escape.
                    Interesting thought. I hadn't considered that and just took Ben and face value and believed what he told Sawyer.

Though that sure did look like their island. Sawyer should be able to tell what island he is on. The main island has high elevations that you should be able to see no matter where you are on the island. If this island that they are on is so small, those high elevations would be missing in the background.

Originally posted by sgeureka View Post
                    I got to admit that the cliff hanger was better than I expected. I thought there would be still about 5 or 10 minutes more. I completely missed that Kate can't for the heck of it escape to the main island's beach, until memnarch pointed it out. Maybe they'll introduce some kind of escape tunnel in the next episode.
                    That's what I'm thinking. Maybe there is some kind of underground/underwater tunnel connecting this little island to the main island.

Originally posted by Arative View Post
                    I wonder how the 2 month hiatus will turn out, will people come back to lost when it goes 16 weeks straight?
                    I know I will. I was lost last season and wasn't a faithful watcher (for several reasons) like I was during season 1. There were five of six episodes I didn't watch. I only caught up on season 2 when I bought the dvds. Haven't missed an ep this season.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess View Post
                      I don't think we've seen the last of Jack's flashbacks. I think he's capable of some pretty nasty stuff.
                      We haven't
                      Spoiler:
                      An upcoming ep looks like it may cover his time in Thailand in the flashbacks, and I'd be willing to bet his escape...here's the link: http://www.stationzer0.com/lost-media/index.php?cat=3
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I genuinely don't think Jack is one to mess with. He walks a straight path but my read is that if left without that option, he's the guy who would level the place more quickly and efficiently than anyone else, and without anyone seeing it coming.

Poor Ben... and Juliet for that matter...
                        Frak! --Apollo
                        Frak you. --Cain
                        FRAK Me! --Kat
                        frakwit! --Tyrol
                        B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Originally posted by takinspace View Post
                          I genuinely don't think Jack is one to mess with. He walks a straight path but my read is that if left without that option, he's the guy who would level the place more quickly and efficiently than anyone else, and without anyone seeing it coming.

Poor Ben... and Juliet for that matter...
                          It's always the quiet ones.

Comment

only one person said this and they were ignored, who is this Jacob guy who one of the others mentioned? it seems he is the one who makes the lists, interesting

Comment

Originally posted by ste View Post
                              only one person said this and they were ignored, who is this Jacob guy who one of the others mentioned? it seems he is the one who makes the lists, interesting
                              we're all in the same boat on that one--nobody knows
                              sigpic
                              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by ste View Post
                                That's what all Lost fans are thinking about now. Among the main possibilities are

- HIM
                                - eye patch guy
                                - somebody's last name (e.g. Juliet) or first name (e.g. Goodwin)
                                - an alternate name for somebody (e.g. Ethan)
                                - a complete stranger (other) who will be introduced in later episodes
                                - a contact person from the outside world (think HANSO)
                                - an acronym

That's what I could come up with at the spot. There are many other theories, some are listed at http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Jacob#Theories (and I think there'll be more soon).
                                No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                                (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Working...
                                X