No announcement yet.

L.A. X, Part 2 (602)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how the island ended up on the bottom of the ocean in the alternate reality. Jugheads fission primary had nowhere near the yeild required to completely destroy the island and even if it did the structures like dharmaville and the statue foot would have been vaporized. Possibly something with the electromagnet energy no longer beneath the island caused it to sink below the ocean.

Comment

am I the only who believes that the Smokie isn't that bad? I think he doesn't like humans but he's not evil
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

those "other others" seem as malevolent as Cerberus

but it is definitely evil no doubt about that (it killed Eko yet spared Keamy & most of the mercs)

Comment

btw apparently ash repels that creature, go figure :/

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
            those "other others" seem as malevolent as Cerberus

but it is definitely evil no doubt about that (it killed Eko yet spared Keamy & most of the mercs)
            the end justifies the menas
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

(for the japs or the mercs ?)

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                This episode tied up a lot of loose ends... and it's only the first episode ! Can't wait for more.
                Would you mind pointing out those tie-ups? This episode left me just as confused (if not more so) than before. I've got a feeling that the finale is just going to end with Hurley having dreamed up the whole thing. I mean, really, it would make all kinds of sense as to why everything happened. Though, at which point, I won't watch TV for 10 years.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                  Would you mind pointing out those tie-ups? This episode left me just as confused (if not more so) than before. I've got a feeling that the finale is just going to end with Hurley having dreamed up the whole thing. I mean, really, it would make all kinds of sense as to why everything happened. Though, at which point, I won't watch TV for 10 years.
                  & then the next day after the dream Hurley can go to work where ever he works after having that dream & on the radio he hears the numbers

& the final scene of Lost can be Hurley saying

"Dude"

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    am I the only who believes that the Smokie isn't that bad? I think he doesn't like humans but he's not evil
                    At this point, smokie/MIB seems like something/someone who will do anything to accomplish his goals, killing Jacob and apparently wanting to go home. I'm thinking the island has been some sort of prison for the MIB and Jacob was like a warden. Now that Jacob is gone, the MIB is free to go home, where ever that might be.

Comment

Really good episode. It had a perfect balance of characters and the actual story behind the island with jacob/his nemesis/the others/the temple. With so few episodes left i really hope they keep the answers rolling without stopping and don't dawdle in any of the episodes to come in terms of explaining the island.

After seeing the effects of that Spring inside the temple (fountain of youth anyone?) and Sayid dying and being revived i wouldn't be surprised if the losties use it to revive the real Locke at some point.

Comment

That was an awesome ride! I think I need more than a WEEK to absorb it all. I'm just loving all the sci-fi elements.
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Demoniser View Post
                          Really good episode. It had a perfect balance of characters and the actual story behind the island with jacob/his nemesis/the others/the temple. With so few episodes left i really hope they keep the answers rolling without stopping and don't dawdle in any of the episodes to come in terms of explaining the island.

After seeing the effects of that Spring inside the temple (fountain of youth anyone?) and Sayid dying and being revived i wouldn't be surprised if the losties use it to revive the real Locke at some point.
                          I'm not sure the spring revived Sayid. Dogan seemed pretty certain that he was dead and Lennon genuinely seemed shocked that he was alive. Its possible something is now inhabiting Sayid's body, perhaps Jacob. Although i dont like that idea because i really don't want Sayid to be used the same way Locke was.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                            At this point, smokie/MIB seems like something/someone who will do anything to accomplish his goals, killing Jacob and apparently wanting to go home. I'm thinking the island has been some sort of prison for the MIB and Jacob was like a warden. Now that Jacob is gone, the MIB is free to go home, where ever that might be.
                            wasnt it created on the island though?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                              wasnt it created on the island though?
                              Don't think that was ever mentioned. It's origin's are unknown at the moment. But we can summize that its been on the island for as far back as when the temple and other ancient structures on the island were built and possibly before that.

Comment

Very good episode - I hadn't had any spoilers, so didn't know at all what to expect! I have way more questions after watching it, though...

Comment

Working...
                                X