No announcement yet.

LOST ~ Season Six Spoilers & Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now i'm starting to get the feeling that many of the major questions on lost will be answered the same way they answered the major questions on BSG...that is, some kinda higher power did this or did that, which i hated...

Comment

Armchair Casting Director: 'Lost'

Team Darlton is on the prowl for a Caucasian actor between the age of 12 and 14 to play…

Teenage Boy: Sporting dirty blond hair and intense searching eyes, he’s wise beyond his years. He finds himself having to deal with a horrible family accident. Recurring.

Who is he? And more importantly, who should play him?

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/09/...rector-lost-3/

Comment

Season 6 - More Filming Updates and Fan Sightings

Here are some more tidbits and filming spoilers for Season 6 from various sources and fans sightings!

1) Today we received a tip that the cast and crew busy filming some airplane scenes at Diamond Head Studios

2) More from Airport Taxi scene:
        - It was at "the LA airport circa 2004 Oceanic terminal".
        - Edward Mars was around (with a bruise on his head), but not in this scene.
        - The scene involved the extra getting in Kate's way as she ran from the airport to get a taxi. As she pushed in, some guy yelled "Hey, lady, there's a line!" That guy was none other than Neil Frogurt.

3) Fan Sighting:
        - Dominic Monaghan was spotted with Matthew Fox and Daniel Dae Kim at a Modest Mouse concert in a club in Oahu on Wednesday night. Hail, hail the gang's all here.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...s-and-fan.html

Comment

One thing that definitely caught my eye at the display was a Lost: Season 6 poster. I'd heard about a version of this poster displayed at Comic-Con, but the Lost booth had several up and the opportunity to really analyze it (and take photos). The poster was in the traditional style the show has used since Season 1, with the characters standing alongside one another in a darkly lit line. But what was most notable was which characters were featured on this new poster (albeit, in a very obviously photoshopped manner) – which is, basically, almost all of them since the show began.

The poster, which declares "The Final Season", features (L-R) Faraday, Boone, Miles, Michael, Ana Lucia, Charlotte, Shannon, Desmond, Eko, Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Locke, Ben, Sayid, Libby, Sun, Jin, Claire, Hurley, Juliet, Charlie, Frank, Richard, Bernard and Rose – In short, nearly every single character who has been a series regular in the show's history, plus a few who, while never regulars, have clearly been a big part of the show, such as Frank, Rose, and Bernard – And we know Richard will in fact be upped to a regular in Season 6.

We already have confirmation on several returning characters in Season 6 – including Charlie and Boone, plus word that Juliet would indeed be back. But this is a big piece of promotion for the show that – if truth in advertising means anything – seems to clearly indicate we will be seeing all of these characters again, in some form, including Michael, Ana Lucia, Libby and Eko.

Things to mull over include who is missing. I doubt that anyone is surprised not to see Nikki and Paulo here (who were in fact series regulars during their brief, infamous time on the show), but what about Walt? He is easily the most important character in the show's history to not be included on this poster.
          See the poster here:
          http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/102/1023829p1.html

Comment

Wonder why Locke is the only one turned around, I wish it was starting this Fall! I'm more excited about the Finale season of Lost than any other show right now, ending on a suspenseful high note is awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

J.J. Abrams reveals Fringe, Trek 2 and MI4 news

How is Lost going to make sense of all these timelines they've started and perhaps altered?

Abrams: Every Lost question should be directed to Damon [Lindelof], and I'll give you his home number later. He said any hours you can call him. I don't know what that means.

Could you come back to direct an episode of Lost?

Abrams: I'd love to direct another episode. It would be fun. You have to ask Damon, same thing.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/09/jj-abra...als-fringe.php

Comment

Will 'Charlie' return to Lost? Dominic Monaghan tells us

Dominic Monaghan, who played the ill-fated but fan-beloved bassist Charlie Pace on ABC's Lost, confirmed that he's talked with series co-creator Damon Lindelof about returning for the show's sixth and final season, which kicks off in early 2010.

"Sure, we've talked," Monaghan said in an exclusive interview while on the set of his new ABC series, FlashForward, on the Disney studio lot in Burbank, Calif., on Monday. "I'm friends enough with Damon that we just hang out."

Monaghan said that rumors about his reappearance were stoked because observers may have misconstrued his relationship with Lindelof. "I think a lot of times recently there's been talk of us hanging out, and 'Why would they be hanging out other than talking about Lost?'" he said, adding: "We had breakfast one time, and I think that was the reason why a lot of these Lost rumors started."

Still, Monaghan said, "I'm sure they would be keen to bring back certain characters this season."

http://scifiwire.com/2009/09/will-ch...turn-to-lo.php

Comment

Personally, I really hope we see Charlie again at some point this season.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Question: Lost scoop?! —Jarrod
                    Ausiello: Grab your season 6 scorecards and in the box next to episode 6 write, “Kate-centric.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/09/...lost-and-more/

Comment

Any Lost scoop? — Ari
                      MICKEY: You can add Katey Sagal's name to the list of Lost alums who have jetted off to Hawaii to shoot scenes for the final season. Call me a romantic, but I never believed that Locke's beloved Helen was actually dead; that whole cemetery scene reeked of fakery. Plus, we've all heard the rumors about Season 6 employing an alternate timeline (or, more intriguing, a "do-over" of Oceanic Flight 815), which means that even if Matthew Abaddon was telling the truth, Helen is still just as likely to be alive as, say, Charlie, Boone, Shannon, Eko or Juliet.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1010562.aspx

Comment

Cant wait for season 6. But it just seams a long long way away

Comment

Originally posted by Kontr4band View Post
                          Cant wait for season 6. But it just seams a long long way away
                          We are all in the same boat, my friend. But we can make it. This season, I really think, will be well worth the wait.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm still not over the ending of season 5!
                            How could they end it like that!

Comment

Episode 6.06 - Additional Casting Call

[SAM] Middle Eastern, 9. Raised in America and has no accent. Typical boy: smart, eager, ready to tackle anything and watches out for his little sister. Happy to see an unexpected visitor but sad he can’t stay longer...CO-STAR

[EVA] Middle Eastern, 6. Raised in America and has no accent. Shy and not as willing to plunge into new situations as her brother. Happy to see an unexpected visitor but sad he can’t stay longer...CO-STAR
                              http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...ting-call.html

Comment

Well only 3 months to go. Hope you all have a few shows to keep you occupied until then.

Comment

Working...
                                X