LOST~ Season Five Spoilers and Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video podcast:http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...bruary_19.html

More promo pics for 5x08 "Lafleur":http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...dditional.html

Comment

Lost!!! Last night was awesome. Easter egg for you: Sixth episode of the season, the Oceanic 6 make it back to the Island. One question. Where is Desmond? Will we see him again soon? -Chaz

Faraday's mommy wasn't lying. The Island is not done with Des. Question for you... Think Ben successfully tied up the loose end that got him all bloody pre-plane flight? I'll only say this: We haven't seen the last of Penny either.

Source: Zap2IT

Filming scoop:
      http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...les-being.html

Comment

First look at Reiko Aylesworth in 'Lost':- http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a1472...h-in-lost.html

Comment

LOST Scoop:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...coop_1999.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Hmmm, very interesting. Thanks for posting the link to that.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i dont think Ben was able to take out desmond...however, i'm afraid he might have got a hold of Penny...the only thing i can think of that would motivate desmond to go back to the island is if Ben killed penny and desmond wants revenge for that...since ben went with the 6 back to the island, that is where desmond will need to go..

Comment

Getting Lost: Is Locke's Island Return a Very Bad Thing? Plus: Abaddon's Surprise, and More

Spoiler:
                Claire told Kate, "Don't you dare bring him back." Charlie warned Jack, "You're not supposed to raise him." But were those messages not about Aaron but John Locke? As part of this week's "Getting Lost," exec producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse address the theory that Jeremy Bentham's return to the island could be a very bad thing.

Also in the new "Getting Lost":

• Lance Reddick teases this week's particularly surprising appearance by Matthew Abaddon.

• Team Darlton delivers good news for Sawyer fans.

• What is your response to this week's Burning Question? Thus far, Jeff V. has sent in the most interesting spin on what some may think is an obvious answer.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Getting-...e-1003246.aspx

Comment

Sneak peeks:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...-peeks_24.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Looks like the island likes to drop people off in the middle east somewhere, I wonder why?

Comment

I crave Lost scoop! — Lee

MATT: About what, exactly? Why Ben is all bloodied? What Kate did with Aaron? How Hurley got free? Why Zuleikha Robinson has Sayid in cuffs? (I've read some saucy fan-fic about that last one.) This week's episode, "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham," was held for closer to the two-week hiatus (there's no new Lost on March 11) because it is rife with exposition, but we might not get an answer to any of the aforementioned burning questions until mid-March.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1003309.aspx

Comment

Lost Preview: Still-Tall, Non-Ghost Walt Returns!

Spoiler:
                        Lost fans really haven't spent much time with Walt in recent seasons, save for a hand-wave from an apartment window and a haunting visit to Locke's would-be grave. But this Wednesday, Michael's son will get a bit more screen time as "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham" details Locke's odyssey from donkey wheel to casket. Malcolm David Kelley — who as Walt was one of Lost's original cast members — shared a glimpse at his character's latest appearance.

TVGuide.com: I have to tell you, a reader emailed me saying she was skeptical about your Lost future because of that Tyson chicken commercial you're in.
                        Kelley: Oh yeah, my manager told me about that! A lot of people are bugging out about that commercial — "What are you doing?!"

TVGuide.com: But sure enough, Walt returns this week. In what capacity?
                        Kelley: Let's see.... I don't want to give anything away... but there's a situation where he knows something is going on, but nobody told him. It's that sort of thing.

TVGuide.com: What, does he get wind that Jack, Kate and the others are returning to the island?
                        Kelley: I'm just going to be talking to somebody, and.... Let's just say I know a little bit about what's going on, but nobody wants to tell me.

TVGuide.com: Now that the show is time-jumping around, do you get to play closer to your real age of 16? No more waving from windows or skewed camera angles?
                        Kelley: I do, and that's a very cool thing. I don't have to play this young boy anymore. I don't have to change my voice or have them dub in someone else's voice. There were a lot of things we had to do to try to make me sound younger.

TVGuide.com: When you first started the show, did you worry, "If I start to sprout, I'm going to lose my job"?
                        Kelley: I really didn't expect me to grow that fast! It was just over a year period that I started sprouting up and my voice got deeper. I wasn't really thinking about it. I didn't know how long the show was going to go, but then they started saying "2010"....

TVGuide.com: Does Walt know that his father is dead?
                        Kelley: [Pauses] I... don't think so. I'm not sure.

TVGuide.com: There's talk that Walt actually was on the flight back to the island in spirit, because Hurley took some of his comic books with him.
                        Kelley: [Laughs] That'd be pretty cool. But I hope I get to go back to the island myself at some point.

TVGuide.com: But maybe since Walt has his telekinesis-like powers, somebody doesn't want him back on the island. He could prove too useful to ... someone.
                        Kelley: Right, that's true. So maybe they're doing a smart thing!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Lost-Pre...t-1003314.aspx

Comment

Lost's Lance Reddick: Be Prepared for His Return

Spoiler:
                          The Feb. 18 episode of Lost left viewers with a whopper of a burning question: How did Kate, Sayid and Hurley end up on that Ajira Airways flight when they seemed so opposed to doing so? Did the mysterious Matthew Abaddon (Lance Reddick) have anything to do with it? TVGuide.com talked to Reddick about what exactly we'll learn about Abaddon next as he plays a significant role in "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham" (Wednesday, 9 pm/ET, ABC). In the meantime, Reddick offers up some juicy insight:

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT MATTHEW ABADDON?
                          Thus far, Abaddon has helped assemble the team that came to the island from the freighter. He visited Hurley in the booby hatch to ask about the rest of the Oceanic 815 passengers. And he convinced a wheelchair-assisted Locke to go on a "walkabout" through the Australian Outback.

WHAT DOES HIS NAME MEAN?
                          Although Matthew means "a gift from God" in Hebrew, the Bible assigns Abaddon many not-so-cheery meanings, including "a place of destruction" and "the realm of the dead." The word is also described as a creature that resembles a centaur with long hair, locusts' wings and the tail of a scorpion. All in all, scholars have roughly interpreted all this to mean that he's the king of hell, the anti-Christ, the big guy: Satan.

SO HE'S A BAD GUY THEN?
                          When asked this very question, Reddick chooses his words carefully: "He believes he's on the side of the good guys." This answer is, of course, fitting for a show that also features Benjamin Linus, Charles Widmore, the Others and "the freighter folk," none of whom conform easily to good guy-bad guy characterizations.

EXACTLY HOW MUCH DOES HE KNOW ABOUT HIS CHARACTER?
                          While Reddick says he has been given key pieces of context on Abaddon's backstory, which he declines to share, he says he prefers to "play to the mystery." Well, it has certainly worked.

WHO DOES HE WORK FOR?
                          Wait, you mean he doesn't work for Widmore? Maybe not. While Reddick declines to answer definitively, he says that we have been given information that could lead us to a conclusion. Further, he teases: "It'll be crystal clear on [Wednesday] who he works for." Like, maybe... Satan?

WHO WILL HE HAVE SCENES WITH?
                          Unlike Abaddon's previous appearances, in which he had one-on-one encounters, this time he'll get around more, it seems. "It'll be with several of the main characters," he reports. "He's all throughout the episode." The episode purports to show us what happened to Locke from the time he left the island via frozen donkey wheel until his death.

HOW DOES HE APPEAR AGAIN?
                          "Just as every single moment that Abaddon has shown up has been a surprise, how he shows up and how the character develops throughout the episode... just be prepared to be very surprised," Reddick says.

We're prepared! We're prepared!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Losts-La...k-1003317.aspx

Comment

Question: Do you think the major-ish character that will be killed this season on Lost could be Juliet? Please say no. I have a girl-crush on her. --Michelle

Spoiler:
                            Ausiello: Join the club. Nah, Juliet is considered a major character, no "ish" about it, so I think she's safe. In other Lost news, look for the season finale to intro two new, potentially recurring, characters: Jason is a former soldier whose gravitas makes him a natural-born Pied Piper; and Samuel is a J.R. Ewing (minus the Stetson, accent, and drunk wife) whose day isn't complete without a corporate takeover.

Question: Is Penny dead on Lost?! OMFG, what is this show doing to me! --Gaby
                            Spoiler:
                            Ausiello: Penny, on the other hand, definitely falls under the "ish" category. And even more ominous than the big fat target on her forehead is the fact that her portrayer, Sonya Walger, has landed the lead role in a new ABC pilot that, appropriately enough, is already drawing comparisons to Lost. The show is called Flash Forward, and it's based on Robert J. Sawyer's apocalyptic tome that chronicles the mass chaos that comes after everyone on the planet blacks out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds. The flash-forward part applies to the vision of the future that everyone experiences during the blackout. But even if ABC orders the show to series, as many expect it will, that doesn't mean Walger is done with Lost. Quite the contrary. As a well-placed Lost insider tells me, "She will juggle both shows."

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/...siello--3.html

Comment

Preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...review_26.html

Jin and Sun Will Reunite and It Will Feel So Good?
                              But I'm now hearing that it won't be until at least the end of the current season. Wah! Originally, I had heard the plan was for the reunion to take place earlier than that, but alas, we're gonna have to wait for the warm fuzzies when Ji-Yeon's Mommy and Daddy reunite.

Source: Kristen @ E!

Comment

Breaking: Is Evangeline Lilly leaving 'Lost'?
                                Feb 26, 2009, 01:23 PM | by Michael Ausiello

No!

That's what multiple sources are telling me in response to a rumor that Lost's top heroine, Evangeline Lilly, may be leaving the show before it reaches its natural conclusion in May 2010.

"We have no idea how this rumor got started," maintains Lilly's rep, "and whoever started it didn’t call us or ABC to verify the validity of it, for which there is none."

Buzz about Lilly's possibly premature exit stemmed from a report on Zap2it.com that claimed the actress was actively searching for a new TV gig -- one that would launch this fall. But as an ABC source points out, she's under contract with Lost through the sixth and final season, and there's absolutely nothing to suggest she'll be sprung before then.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/...ngeline-l.html

Comment

Working...
                                X