This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    Hmm. Wherefrom does this premoniton sprout?

Although her absence from many scenes does seem suspicious. It's always the one's you don't notice...
    I'm very suspicious of her as well...
    Spoiler:

For one thing, I'm fairly certain that she was lying to Hurley when he asked her why she seemed familiar in the one episode. The question is, why? My mother suggested that maybe because she's a psychologist or whatever she may have seen Hurley when he was in the mental hostpital...but I'm not so sure that's it.

Comment

It's very strange !!!! I would have thought that the casting crew would actually go deep into the person's life before hiring somebody ...like if Rodriguez had some history of violence , they would know about it before hiring her as a permanent actress on the show ..I mean , it's very important to do that when you are in show business as those people will be working together as an ensemble for some very long days .

I hope it's just a rumor just because I think Ana lucia could bring an interesting storyline ...For me she is not worse than Sawyer and if she looks bad , she has her reasons and may be her reasons are viable for how she reacted in the past . So I quite like Ana Lucia .

The actress ..well ..if she is really like that , then it's a shame for her and she will learn by her own mistakes ..may be too late in that case before she may never make it to Hollywood one day .
      Then again , I have heard that actors like Russel Crow and Val Kilmer are pretty nasty people in real life and have a real attitude problem while they shoot a movie and they made it into Hollywood so she may not be out of work if she is out of the show .
      Because Lost seems to enjoy killing people off , I would not be that sad if she is killed off ...and I 'd rather be her than someone else but I think Ana Lucia could have been an interesting character to develop .
      If Sawyer is liked , I don't see why Ana lucia would not be !!!!!

If the actress Rodriguez is creating trouble for everybody in the LOST show , then I will still say "Get rid of her " .They can always bring another woman ...who was in the plane but not ended up with any of the 2 gangs .TPTB can do anything they like ..they can invent a character out of nowhere .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
        I'm very suspicious of her as well...
        Spoiler:

For one thing, I'm fairly certain that she was lying to Hurley when he asked her why she seemed familiar in the one episode. The question is, why? My mother suggested that maybe because she's a psychologist or whatever she may have seen Hurley when he was in the mental hostpital...but I'm not so sure that's it.
        Yea, that did tick me off a bit too. Maybe she has...other allegiances.

Originally posted by Catysg1
        I hope it's just a rumor just because I think Ana lucia could bring an interesting storyline ...For me she is not worse than Sawyer and if she looks bad , she has her reasons and may be her reasons are viable for how she reacted in the past.
        On IMDB, they posted a blurb where JJ said MR wasn't going anywhere, as far he knew. I'm worried about the outcome of her trial, if something has to happen, then she might get 'kidnapped' for awhile. Maybe, I dunno, lol. Hope not, though. She's pretty cool. She reminds me of The Bride in Kill Bill, regarding what we've seen of her past. The Bride sliced and diced her way across the world to get Bill and avenge her baby, Ana blasted a dude in a parking lot. *shrug*

And one more thing - where'd her vest go?? That thing was tight! How pesky.
        Last edited by Osiris-RA; 18 February 2006, 06:35 PM.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

just rumors pinches

Comment

if anyone saw her on punk'd, theyd might have an idea of what she was like
            (heres a hint= )
            anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

No I didn't really see her on Punk'd as I'm in the UK but what did she really do !!!
              Was she a pain in the A$$ ?!!

I hope she really gets on stage with her working partners although since her drink and drive arrest with that other Lost actress , I think that she may have a fairly big problem .I didn't hear any of the other actors from LOST being in trouble !!!..so it's good for them and the show but if she is a trouble maker !!! it's a good reason for TPTB to get rid of her .
              Shame because her character is reasonably interesting and her revenge for her baby was understandable . If justice could not be done legally because nobody was listening to her in spite of being a cop , then she took the matter in her own hand and killed a serious dangerous person who may have done the same to somebody else if he had lived longer ...I would love to know more of her story to make sure her reasons for killing him that way were justified enough according to her and there was no other way .

I hope the character of Ana Lucia stays but I won't be too upset if she goes as I'd much rather hear about the great Atmosphere the actors are in on stage rather than a parasite being there and destroying the happiness of everybody else .

Caty

Comment

she was in some gas station, and they made her think she knocked over the shelves which fell on some guy, and while hes laying their bleeding, shes yelling at the manager, (and giving the censors a busy day) saying she didnt do it, instead of getting help.
                she was a total !@#$
                anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

^
                  About Rodriguez and Gas station :Very bad and very selfish with no compassion whatsoever

Caty

Comment

YES! YES! YES!

I knew that *censored word* was going to get the boot!

*is deliriously happy now*
                    Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

I saw her get punk'd allright.....scary!

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
                      if anyone saw her on punk'd, theyd might have an idea of what she was like
                      (heres a hint= )
                      Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

LOL! She looks like she gets mad easially. Cancerian, what do you expect?
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                        X