This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiret
    I should hope that it was a one-time lapse of judgement and not charactersitic of her.
    She has done it before - http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....24&postcount=3
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      She had better cut that out, then! I don't want to have to see a forced write-off on this show because of an actor misbehaving! I would like to see the story unfold as it was intended...however it was intended!
      Last edited by Tiret; 07 February 2006, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Yay no more Ana Lucia. I mean who likes her except well Jack ?
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

One more rumor put to rest:

Lost denies Ana Lucia rumor

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            One more rumor put to rest:

Lost denies Ana Lucia rumor
            Thought so. 8)
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34582

TV Guide Online's Ask Ausiello column shot down rumors that producers of ABC's hit series Lost will kill off Michelle Rodriguez's character, Ana Lucia, because of the actress' off-screen scrapes with the law. More ...
              sigpic

Comment

Wow didnt see that one coming [/sarcasm] come on, it was a little OTT to be believed anyway, Lost PTB are a little nicer than the way they were "quoted" in the origional article
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

good to hear shes staying i like her charecter a lot !!!!!!!

Comment

[surprise]Really? No kidding! They denied it? Awesome! [/surprise] Well, hopefully she'll have a job till her trial thingie anyway. I wonder if three times the charm.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Well whether or not it will be Ana Lucia and regardless as to why I did hear some buzzing that someone's going to die soon. My random guess is that it might be the blonde woman from Ana's tribe. She looks ripe for the killing.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34641

J.J. Abrams, co-creator of ABC's hit SF series Lost, denied to SCI FI Wire that producers were planning to kill off any characters because of an actor's off-screen behavior. More ...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                          Well whether or not it will be Ana Lucia and regardless as to why I did hear some buzzing that someone's going to die soon. My random guess is that it might be the blonde woman from Ana's tribe. She looks ripe for the killing.
                          Libby? Nooooo, she's..um..she's...well if she doesn't start reminiscing about something quick, who knows.
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                            My random guess is that it might be the blonde woman from Ana's tribe. She looks ripe for the killing.
                            The one Hurley likes? Well, that'd be enough to kill her right there, wouldn't it? Hurley's luck being what it is and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                              Libby? Nooooo, she's..um..she's...well if she doesn't start reminiscing about something quick, who knows.
                              I have a strong feeling that Libby is going to soon become an "Other".
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                                I have a strong feeling that Libby is going to soon become an "Other".
                                Hmm. Wherefrom does this premoniton sprout?

Although her absence from many scenes does seem suspicious. It's always the one's you don't notice...
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X