How to Stop An Exploding Man (123)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
    Sylar flattened the bullets, making them sharp. Then he propelled them back into Matt. That kinda force, with jagged edges, kinda renders the vest useless?
    I thought he spun them around and "shot" them back into Matt...
    sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for next season regarding whether Peter and or Nathan will be back:

Spoiler:
      According to ask Ausiello, they will BOTH be on the show next season.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
        I thought he spun them around and "shot" them back into Matt...
        Watch it again. He crumples the bullets before hurling them back.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
          Watch it again. He crumples the bullets before hurling them back.
          That's what I was thinking.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Tim Kring talked about Monday's season finale episode. Among other things, Kring answers the frequently-asked question "Why didn't Peter just fly himself up there?"

View his explanation here

Comment

Peter is geting a tad too powerful. Between the heal factor, telekinesis, and radiation, he needs to be knocked down. And I like the 'can't control it' explanation better than Nathan having to be a hero.
              Learning Bennet's first name was the most 'duh!' moments of the show, if not in TV history. (Did we hear it before the finale?)
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                Peter is geting a tad too powerful. Between the heal factor, telekinesis, and radiation, he needs to be knocked down. And I like the 'can't control it' explanation better than Nathan having to be a hero.
                Learning Bennet's first name was the most 'duh!' moments of the show, if not in TV history. (Did we hear it before the finale?)
                Nope. Finale was the first time.

Comment

The Heroes universe is going to need some kind of encyclopedia. It's getting that awesome.
                  Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                  The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                  I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                  A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                  That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                  Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                  Caboose: They could be worse?
                  Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I agree Peter is getting powerful- he either needs to absorb some sort of power that makes it harder for him, or he needs to have like Hiro had, an emotional issue with his powers. Something that can knock him down a bit when he needs to be. Just so long as he doesn't die.

Comment

The Heroes universe is going to need some kind of encyclopedia. It's getting that awesome.
                      www.heroeswiki.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        one thing that hasn't been revealed...wasn't it insinuated taht mama peterelli had powers? didn't she say something to claire about knowing what it was like?

what if mama's powers are how nathan survives?
                        I think mama Petrelli's power is precognition (or something like it). That would explain why Peter was having dreams about the future before he even met any of the other heroes...he's been absorbing mommy's power his whole life.
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I guess this isn't exactly related to the discussion, but I was thinking that maybe Peter's dream was Mohinder's power, and Peter absorbed it from him. Remember when Mohinder had the dreams about his parents and his sister? It's exactly like what happened with Peter.

Just a thought. *shrugs* I think they said somewhere that Mohinder doesn't have powers though. But his sister did, so why couldn't he?
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            I guess this isn't exactly related to the discussion, but I was thinking that maybe Peter's dream was Mohinder's power, and Peter absorbed it from him. Remember when Mohinder had the dreams about his parents and his sister? It's exactly like what happened with Peter.

Just a thought. *shrugs* I think they said somewhere that Mohinder doesn't have powers though. But his sister did, so why couldn't he?
                            Mohinder doesn't have powers...I'm sure his dad would have been the first one to identify him if he did.
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                              Mohinder doesn't have powers...I'm sure his dad would have been the first one to identify him if he did.
                              Well, I didn't think so. But how did both he and Peter have the same thing happen to them? Not arguing - just curious.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                Well, I didn't think so. But how did both he and Peter have the same thing happen to them? Not arguing - just curious.
                                Mohinder's dreams were given to him by an Indian boy named Sanjog (or something like that), when he went back to India.
                                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                                X