No announcement yet.

The future of Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show definitely deserves one more, final season.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      This show definitely deserves one more, final season.
      I agree, if just to wrap up all the dangling plot threads and give it a proper sendoff.

Comment

Even though I'd love to see another season, people here talk about wrapping it all up, and concluding various aspects of the show; they've done that. Everyone has been rescued, there are no more bad guys to fight, the only thing left, is a bunch of secrets, such as Catlian, but we're never going to get them answers.

They've left it open sure, but for what its worth, they've concluded it well enough if there is no more from the show.
        sigpic
        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

I just think it deserves a better ending than it got. But that is just me.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That's life. Obviously, NBC didn't feel strongly enough about the series to commit to allowing the producers a year to properly end the story...unlike Lost.
            The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
              That's life. Obviously, NBC didn't feel strongly enough about the series to commit to allowing the producers a year to properly end the story...unlike Lost.
              You don't have to tell me. I guess we were lucky that it lasted as long as it did.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

it never really lived up to its hype. maybe if they'd have spent less time telling us how great it was and more time simply making it great, it'd have lasted longer
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  it never really lived up to its hype. maybe if they'd have spent less time telling us how great it was and more time simply making it great, it'd have lasted longer
                  I can't totally disagree with that. Overall though, I really enjoyed this show.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Have I missed the official announcement or something!? Because the last time I checked, Heroes hasn't been officially cancelled.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                      Have I missed the official announcement or something!? Because the last time I checked, Heroes hasn't been officially cancelled.
                      Indeed! People are talking like it has already been done.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I can't totally disagree with that. Overall though, I really enjoyed this show.
                        yes did not watch season four yet, but season one was awesome, season two was great because of adam, it was the baddest mistake they could make to kill him off. Season Three the beginning were kinda slow, but the second volume fugitives were awesome i loved the dark side of heroes!
                        hope it gets at least a last season, i know the seasons were mostly stand alones, but surely there are somethings they have to still wrap things up i think
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                          Honestly, I think it is a long-shot that it will be coming back.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ali Larter Hopes To Give ‘Heroes’ Fans Closure

They may be down, but they may not be out… yet.

Despite a decline in ratings and waning viewer engagement over the past two seasons, NBC’s ‘Heroes‘ might deliver a final salvo of episodes to sew up the saga of Peter, Claire et al.

“I think we’re coming back … for another season,” original ‘Heroes’ cast member Ali Larter told fans at a Wondercon panel for ‘Resident Evil: Afterlife,’ IGN.com reports. “But I’m not sure.”

continues:
                            http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...-fans-closure/

Comment

If this show does come back at this point, I will be surprised. Especially after hearing nothing over the past few weeks. I will be very happy, but very surprised.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I would like to see some stories wrapped up in a 5th season, but i'm not sure i can sit through another season and then be given yet another weak ass season finale. Kring obviously doesn't grasp the concept of what a season finale is. It seems to me that he treats it just like any other episode. Hell, there are normal non season finale episodes that were more exciting then the 4th season finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X