Cabrera keen on 'Heroes' return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabrera keen on 'Heroes' return

Santiago Cabrera has revealed that he would love his character Issac Mendez to return in Heroes.

The actor, who left the show after the first season, said he is optimistic that the writers might come up with a scenario that would allow him to reprise the role.

"You know, with Heroes, there's always the chance of going back on," Cabrera told DS.

"You never know. They're doing the third season now, but anything can happen on that show, so I might come back."

He continued: "I keep in touch with people from the show and visited the set while they were filming the new season.

"It was surreal to go back and see everyone again. Issac's loft is still there, so when they were filming there it was strange. It felt like I'd never left."

Cabrera is playing for the Rest Of The World team at Sunday's UNICEF Soccer Aid event at Wembley. The match airs on ITV at 6pm.

Speaking about his football skills, Cabrera said: "I grew up playing all my life in Chile. In South America, even if you can't play, you play.

"I started playing semi-pro for a few years, but then I started to get into acting. Now I just play for fun."

id rather see eden brought back before issac
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Isaac was with Nathan my favorite character so I´d like to see him there. But not "brought back" when we saw him die. But in one, two flashbacks or some "alternate version"? Why not.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
      X