No announcement yet.

A Golden Crown (106)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what the actress playing Daenerys was eating because it looked disgusting.
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
      That Samsa girl is bloody annoying and Joffrey is really creepy-looking. I kind of want someone to strangle her.
      I am with you there! Ugh that girl just every time she says how much she loves Joffery I just want to reach through and slap her silly!! She knows almost nothing about him and what she has seen of him he was a coward who threatened children and then cried like a baby when someone (in this case Numaria) fought him back, and then he lied about what happened. Yet she still worships the ground he walks on! ugh she is stupid and useless. okay sorry mini rant is over

I did so love that ep so far my fave ep by far! So much awesomeness and just so epic!!

I wondered what she was eating too.
      sigpic

Comment

That Samsa girl is bloody annoying and Joffrey is really creepy-looking. I kind of want someone to strangle her.
        I just find it hilarious that the most romantic scene in the whole series is between is complete psychopath and a total moron.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I am with you there! Ugh that girl just every time she says how much she loves Joffery I just want to reach through and slap her silly!! She knows almost nothing about him and what she has seen of him he was a coward who threatened children and then cried like a baby when someone (in this case Numaria) fought him back, and then he lied about what happened. Yet she still worships the ground he walks on! ugh she is stupid and useless. okay sorry mini rant is over
          I don't find it believable that she genuinely loves him. I think she wants him to be some sort of prince charming.
          sigpic
          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I don't find it believable that she genuinely loves him. I think she wants him to be some sort of prince charming.
            You would think after seeing that one knight die the way he did in front of her, the Mountain cutting off the head of his horse, hearing how that one knight pushed the odds in his favor, and the incident with the Wolf and her sister she would start to go the world of the prince is not the idealistic 'knights in shining armor and price charmings' that she wants the world to be. What does it take for her to realize that?
            sigpic

Comment

What does it take for her to realize that?
              A brain or common sense. Neither of which she seems to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Shylodog View Post
                Exactly thus I want to reach through and slap her silly
                sigpic

Comment

she's only a child
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Exactly thus I want to reach through and slap her silly
                    please find a way to do so
                    sigpic
                    The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I wonder what the actress playing Daenerys was eating because it looked disgusting.
                      It was a real heart

Comment

My only problem with this episode is that it wasn't longer than 53 minutes. Just when I start really getting drawn into the fantasy world it's over way too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by themyst View Post
                          My only problem with this episode is that it wasn't longer than 53 minutes. Just when I start really getting drawn into the fantasy world it's over way too soon.
                          Yup that's my major criticism as well, and the wait for season 2 will be even worse.

Comment

The eps need to be longer and no big long break of months between S1 and S2 and the following seasons we know we will be getting.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              she's only a child
                              So is Arya, but you don't see her acting the fool like her older sister.

Comment

So is Arya, but you don't see her acting the fool like her older sister.
                                But Arya is not the same kind of person as Sansa. Arya is a tomboy, rebellious, strong willed, whereas Sansa has absorbed everything the septa has taught her all her life and believes that what she is is what she needs to be in order to fulfill what is expected of her (and to an extent, she's right). They are both naive, but in different ways.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X