Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOT screen caps/ imagery appreciation and fan art. (Possible spoilers.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, everyone here's a fan of Game of Thrones, and they enjoy my funny pictures. That won't stop, trust me. But, if there are any Arrested Development fans out there too, I am not kidding when I say I have found the holy grail of all things Game of Thrones/Arrested Development. I give you Arrested Westeros, a tumblr where they show images of our favourite GoT characters quoting Arrested Development. The results are staggeringly funny when you realise how much a certain theme of both shows mixes together.

Okay, that aside, there's always more pure GoT out there.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      sigpic

Comment

They answered our prayers! We're getting a spin-off!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...8ooto1_500.jpg

And also. Ned Caruso's up the joint.
        Okay, everyone here's a fan of Game of Thrones, and they enjoy my funny pictures. That won't stop, trust me. But, if there are any Arrested Development fans out there too, I am not kidding when I say I have found the holy grail of all things Game of Thrones/Arrested Development. I give you Arrested Westeros, a tumblr where they show images of our favourite GoT characters quoting Arrested Development. The results are staggeringly funny when you realise how much a certain theme of both shows mixes together.

LOL those were great
        sigpic

Comment

I was howling with laughter at this one.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

I think my favourite was the one with Jaime being Gob and going, "Illusions, Dad. You don't care about my illusions." The look on his face was hysterical.

Also, every Joffrey's true parentage moments. Some of the Arrested Development quotes are so apt it's awesome.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

I think my favourite was the one with Jaime being Gob and going, "Illusions, Dad. You don't care about my illusions." The look on his face was hysterical.

Also, every Joffrey's true parentage moments. Some of the Arrested Development quotes are so apt it's awesome.
              The "illusions" captioning with Jaime were great, as well as the other ones with Tywin.

Renly's facial expressions on this one are hilarious!
              Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 16 June 2011, 08:25 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Littlefinger's Troll Face is epic there too.

And check out HBO's new marketing strategy:

Comment

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...tzzeo1_500.jpg
                  I'm suddenly reminded of some of those True Blood posters.

I found this very interesting take on the House Baratheon sigil and motto:

sigpic

Comment

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...tzzeo1_500.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Couple of pieces for anybody who wants them.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised this picture hasn't been posted yet. Has there ever been a more epic moment in tv?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                          I'm surprised this picture hasn't been posted yet. Has there ever been a more epic moment in tv?
                          http://affiliatesuccessroadmap.com/w...dragon_510.jpg
                          Give me a few minutes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Dragon looks happy here.
                            Bigger version of M6's image.
                            sigpic

Comment

Love all the people in the b/g bowing in awe. 'Twas a moment of pure awe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Those are better than I could have gotten! Thank you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X