Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOT screen caps/ imagery appreciation and fan art. (Possible spoilers.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, not enough green to go around.

Comment

Ahaha.

I want this as my avatar. I miss that crazy bastard.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I always knew Cersei was a hipster

Comment

Lanhipster. Cersei Lanhipster. She breaks up her affair with Jaime because he's too well known and goes for a bastard son of somebody - you've probably never heard of him.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Ahaha.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...y73to1_250.gif

I want this as my avatar. I miss that crazy bastard.
            In that animated GIF, it looks as though Viserys is one step away from being his own bobblehead.

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
            http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmguc1Ql7Y1qzkrx5o1_500.jpg

I always knew Cersei was a hipster
            That's brilliant M6P!
            sigpic

Comment

A preview image released from episode 9 Tyrion and the Lads gear up for battle

Comment

^
                Niiiice!
                sigpic

Comment

thumbnail. click for larger.

loved this episode~!
                  sigpic

Comment

mirishka you are a goddess to do all those Drogo and Drogo/Dany fanarts!!! Post away because they and you are loved. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mysticseeker7 View Post
                      mirishka you are a goddess to do all those Drogo and Drogo/Dany fanarts!!! Post away because they and you are loved. LOL
                      *blushes*

thanks honey!
                      sigpic

Comment

Lest We Forget.

Comment

Hehehe.
                          sigpic

Comment

They answered our prayers! We're getting a spin-off!

And also. Ned Caruso's up the joint.

Comment

They answered our prayers! We're getting a spin-off!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...8ooto1_500.jpg

And also. Ned Caruso's up the joint.
                              Impslapped. LMAO. Joffrey better hide lest he suffers from another Impslapping.
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG those were great I love them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X