Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOT screen caps/ imagery appreciation and fan art. (Possible spoilers.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love these pics....the softer side of Drogo.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

thats nice DG

i made this for a friend on tumblr to use as her background....

sigpic

Comment

there are other characters than Drogo
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            there are other characters than Drogo
            yes, there are, you should post some caps of your favourite too!
            sigpic

Comment

Or maybe we should move the Drogo ones to say, the thread for him?
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                A thread to post screencaps, pictures of your fave characters or any sigs, avatars and other fan made things you wish to share.
                Just a friendly reminder.
                I created this for the purpose quoted above ^. If the folks who post in here most often post pics of one character more than any other thats fine (See bolded part).
                If you want pics of other characters you are free to post them too, or request some, im sure someone would be happy to find a cap/pic you want. Its all in good fun people.
                sigpic

Comment

thanks for clearing that up Ukko - i'm not aware of a Drogo thread so assumed this was for posting all Game of Thrones characters, as long as its okay to continue i will.
                  sigpic

Comment

as requested.

sigpic

Comment

Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) and Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark) muck about on set

Comment

Ahh. Ingrates Kids.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

A few screen caps from ep 7 (they're a bit oversized and some might be spoilery)

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Some more screen caps from ep 7 (a bit over the page borders and the last pic is spoilery if you haven't seen the episode)

Last edited by VampyreWraith; 06 June 2011, 03:40 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

My favourite .gif of the series that I've seen made.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                                http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkx5g0BudV1qa5csdo1_400.gif

My favourite .gif of the series that I've seen made.
                                I wonder if Aiden Gillen is not allowed near schools?

Poor guy, great actor, but he just does creepy slimeball so naturally.

Comment

Working...
                                X