Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Books (Spoilers for everything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it took an entire year, but I finally finished all five books of A Song of Ice and Fire.

I have to say that A Dance with Dragons wasn't easy to get through, and it was the book that it took me the longest time to read. For the most part it just gave me a strong feeling of "Come on, let's get on with it..."
    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
    - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
      Well, it took an entire year, but I finally finished all five books of A Song of Ice and Fire.

I have to say that A Dance with Dragons wasn't easy to get through, and it was the book that it took me the longest time to read. For the most part it just gave me a strong feeling of "Come on, let's get on with it..."
      I think this feeling is shared among most of the fans of the series. Hopefully the final two books bring everything together in an interesting way.
      sigpic

Comment

for those of you who find reading the actual books a chore, I recommend the audio versions. They are done extremely well, and I think I found the later books a lot easier to get through purely because I wasn't having to do the actual reading. Admitedly I read everything via audio, so I can't compare it, but other people I know preferred these books in particular through audio.
        sigpicIn Soviet Russia, sig read you.

Comment

Working...
        X