Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did a great job with the casting. In my opinion so far I think the casting of Arya, Tyrion (not just for the obvious physical resemblance), and Daenerys are the best.

Looking forward to

Spoiler:
    Dani's transformation from scared girl to bad*** queen.
    sigpic

Comment

Matt Silver approves of the new forum. And *******! Yay!

So yeah, did a rewatch, and I'll definitely say Arya is my favourite Stark sibling despite the short amount of scenes she was in, Tyrion is in general my favourite character, and I'm pretty glad I hadn't read the books before hand, and will be glad not to continue to do so. Out of interest though, I skimmed the first few chapters and got a bit more clarification on some things without going too far into the story and spoiling myself, so that was fun.

EDIT: Nope. No *******.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Hi all!

We've just launched a dedicated folder for Game of Thrones in GateWorld Forum's SciFi Stream section. Please feel free to start some new threads as the topics require, and also note that there will be official episode threads each week:

http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisp...ame-of-Thrones

(Since this folder was just created in the system I'm seeing some permission glitches. If the forum tells you that you don't have access when you view a thread or try to post, wait a few seconds and try again.

If you are posting, also remember to copy your message to your clipboard before you post, in case you get a permission glitch and your browser forgets the message.

Permission errors should go away soon.)
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thanks Darren. I was just about to ask for a forum in the suggestion thread
          sigpic

Comment

Our own forum, yay.

Thank you mods and Darren.

Comment

Cool, a new forum thingy, yay! Thank you!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm really trying hard not to squee too much at the moment.

Comment

I have not read the book, I want it to all be a surprise. I hope to see alot of the brother's comraderie and not fighting, and alittle more Jason Momoa without his shirt on would not hurt.
                  Posting at.............
                  http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                    I'm really trying hard not to squee too much at the moment.
                    Manly squeeing son, or I am disappoint.

And yes, I'm getting manly squee-ing feelings from it all. Feels good to be this excited for a new TV show again - though I felt it for The Killing a few weeks back, for Walking Dead in October and Boardwalk Empire... Hmm. Not a bad lineup of new shows as of late.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

I barely slept last night because I was all excited after watching the first episode and then I woke up after a few hrs to see that theres a cool little sub-forum here. I'm finding it incredibly difficult not too squee too much too lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                        They tried but it was too uncomfortable for the actors.
                        Ah, cool. Thanks for the info.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you to the mods for creating the sub-forum!
                          sigpic

Comment

So I might as well ask around here: what other kinds of threads would y'all be interested in seeing? I'm up for making threads where we discuss favourite moments or quotes - not for separate episodes, but for just in general - or character threads, or just family threads (House of Stark Appreciation et cetera). We gotta flesh this little section out a bit, I'd say.

Comment

Thanks for fixing the title of ep 104, Darren

EDIT: It's switched back to asterisks now... *is confused*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                So I might as well ask around here: what other kinds of threads would y'all be interested in seeing? I'm up for making threads where we discuss favourite moments or quotes - not for separate episodes, but for just in general - or character threads, or just family threads (House of Stark Appreciation et cetera). We gotta flesh this little section out a bit, I'd say.
                                I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with Favourites (character, quotes, houses/families, etc.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X