Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great way to start off the season IMO. I can't wait to see more of "our" side next week.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Dont forget guys that we've got episode discussion threads up and running. If the threads not open after the episode airs, just use the report function to ask for it to be opened. I've just opened the thread for 3.01 here:- http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76939-Olivia-(301)

Comment

Good return episode, im wondering how the cab driver will return now, i know he wasnt killed but while i liked the character he seemed more like 1 off character than anything
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Fringe - Episode 3.04 - Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep? - Press Release

Newton, concerned about the consequences of a distressing development involving a high-ranking official, is forced to call to action a sleeping shapeshifter. As Walter and the rest of the team gather evidence, they move the investigation to Massive Dynamic, where Olivia goes on high alert and Walter finds himself in a perilous situation, in the all-new “Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep?” episode of FRINGE airing Thursday, Oct. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
          http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/fri...#ixzz10Th0DCoe

Comment

Another very nice episode tonight. IMO, this season is really off to a nice start. I can't believe "our" side seems to be playing right into Walternate's hands.

Also, can you believe that Massive Dynamic is now Walter's company? That is definitely an interesting twist. I can't wait to see what happens with that.
            Last edited by the fifth man; 30 September 2010, 06:25 PM.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: I need a Fringe scoop like a cocaine test monkey needs its next hit. When will Olivia get back where she belongs? —Tommy
              Ausiello: Exec producer Jeff Pinkner would say only that “Olivia’s journey will not be an easy one, and it will require help from unexpected sources.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/...greys-30-rock/

Comment

Poor Olivia. Our Olivia, I mean.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                  What the heck so Peter knows that that is not their Olivia according to next weeks preview & he is fine with that ?

Oh, I don't think he'll be fine with Altivia
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Oh, I don't think he'll be fine with Altivia
                    Me neither. The complete opposite really. "Our" Olivia risked her life to come across and bring Peter back to "our" side. She got captured in the process, and he is so going to want to get her back.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Me neither. The complete opposite really. "Our" Olivia risked her life to come across and bring Peter back to "our" side. She got captured in the process, and he is so going to want to get her back.
                      Yeah...especially with how things were going with Olivia. I don't think Altivia will measure up.
                      sigpic

Comment

I really can't wait for tomorrow night. This should be good.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It's Fringe night! Woo-hoo!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            It's Fringe night! Woo-hoo!!!
                            And boy was it worth the wait. This was another really good one IMO. I can't wait to watch it again this weekend when my wife wants to watch it.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really enjoyed tonights episode. I like how we're being led around the alternate reality and spending a lot of time there. Are we being lulled into feeling sympathetic towards these people who have brainwashed our reality's Olivia only to be shocked? Being Fringe I'm sure we are. This season is shaping up to be better than last season for me already!

Comment

I can't wait to see how the plan TPTB have unfolds as this season continues. I think we will be really amazed.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X