Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe left us with a crazy cliff-hanger. What will Olivia do with her newfound knowledge about Peter? — Brandt
    MICKEY: The first post-hiatus episode, April 1's "Peter," is an '80s flashback blockbuster in which Walter finally tells Olivia the truth about his son. It fills in almost all the gaps in Peter's mysterious backstory: why Olivia sees him glimmer, how he was cured and why he owes the Observer his life. Plus: We'll meet Peter's mother for the first time and get a pretty good idea how Nina Sharp lost her arm to "cancer."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1016311.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Fringe left us with a crazy cliff-hanger. What will Olivia do with her newfound knowledge about Peter? — Brandt
      MICKEY: The first post-hiatus episode, April 1's "Peter," is an '80s flashback blockbuster in which Walter finally tells Olivia the truth about his son. It fills in almost all the gaps in Peter's mysterious backstory: why Olivia sees him glimmer, how he was cured and why he owes the Observer his life. Plus: We'll meet Peter's mother for the first time and get a pretty good idea how Nina Sharp lost her arm to "cancer."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1016311.aspx
      Wow...sounds like they're getting rid of a lot of loose ends.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Wow...sounds like they're getting rid of a lot of loose ends.
        So the story can nicely move forward. I like that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Fringe - Musical Episode Details

Move over, Glee! Come April 29th, another Fox fave will be getting its song on. While visiting the set of the just renewed Fringe, TV Guide Magazine chatted with members of the Vancouver-based cast and got some details on “Overture,” their upcoming (and downright inspired) musical episode.

“Oh, it’s gonna be a blast,” enthused Lance Reddick, who plays Fringe Division tough guy Phillip Broyles. “It’s basically Walter telling a bedtime story to Olivia’s niece and so it has these extreme versions of [the cast].” Among the highlights we can reportedly expect from the nourish fantasia are Reddick’s Broyles tickling the ivories and taking on a Traffic tune, Jasika Nicole’s Astrid performing a ditty from “A Chorus Line,” and Anna Torv’s usually stoic Agent Olivia Dunham vamping it up as a private eye…as well as being serenaded by the last person you’d imagine. “I sing a song to Olivia, which is certainly confusing,” laughs Blair Brown, clearly relishing the oddity of her tech-firm bad-ass Nina Sharp breaking into song. Then again, it wouldn’t be Fringe if things weren’t a little freaky, right?

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/03/fri...e-details.html

Comment

Move over, Glee! Come April 29th, another Fox fave will be getting its song on. While visiting the set of the just renewed Fringe, TV Guide Magazine chatted with members of the Vancouver-based cast and got some details on “Overture,” their upcoming (and downright inspired) musical episode.

“Oh, it’s gonna be a blast,” enthused Lance Reddick, who plays Fringe Division tough guy Phillip Broyles. “It’s basically Walter telling a bedtime story to Olivia’s niece and so it has these extreme versions of [the cast].” Among the highlights we can reportedly expect from the nourish fantasia are Reddick’s Broyles tickling the ivories and taking on a Traffic tune, Jasika Nicole’s Astrid performing a ditty from “A Chorus Line,” and Anna Torv’s usually stoic Agent Olivia Dunham vamping it up as a private eye…as well as being serenaded by the last person you’d imagine. “I sing a song to Olivia, which is certainly confusing,” laughs Blair Brown, clearly relishing the oddity of her tech-firm bad-ass Nina Sharp breaking into song. Then again, it wouldn’t be Fringe if things weren’t a little freaky, right?

I'm guessing this is going to be a comedy episode, which is a nice change!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
              I'm guessing this is going to be a comedy episode, which is a nice change!
              Should definitely be something different, I'll give it that. I look forward to seeing how well they pull it off.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Fringe - Episode 2.16 - Olivia. In The Lab. With The Revolver - Press Release

THERE’S A TOUCH OF DEATH WHEN DISEASE MYSTERIOUSLY SPREADS ON AN ALL-NEW “FRINGE” THURSDAY, APRIL 8, ON FOX

When a perfectly healthy woman is found dead from a disease she never had, the Fringe team investigates the origin of this inexplicably fatal condition before it claims more innocent victims. Meanwhile, Olivia struggles to keep Walter’s secret from Peter, and her loyalty to Peter is tested as time goes on in the all-new “Olivia. In The Lab. With The Revolver.” episode of FRINGE airing Thursday, April 8 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
                http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/03/fri...-lab-with.html

Comment

Fringe - Episode 2.16 - Olivia. In The Lab. With The Revolver - Press Release

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/03/fri...-lab-with.html
                  I absolutely love that title.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Really? IDK what I think about this one...
                    sigpic

Comment

Really? IDK what I think about this one...
                      Have some faith. It should be a fun one.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Have some faith. It should be a fun one.
                        Yes...just like the musical episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer...or Antonio Bandaras attempting to sing in Evita. LOL

But I will approach it with an open mind.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes...just like the musical episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer...or Antonio Bandaras attempting to sing in Evita. LOL

But I will approach it with an open mind.
                          That is all I can ask, my friend.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Tim in Ann Arbor, Mich.: Fringe is coming back! What does Olivia do about Peter? Does she tell him she knows he comes from the "other side"?
                            We don't see even a glimmer of Joshua Jackson when Fringe returns April 1, which of course begs the Q: Did producer Julie Plec burst through a high-tech "window" and steal him away to her alternate (Vampire Diaries) universe?! No, but that's what the whole April 1 episode of Fringe is about, and it rocks. Olivia (Anna Torv), furiously confronts Walter (John Noble), who recounts the heartbreaking events that led to his abduction of the other universe's Peter. Our heads still hurt from trying to process all the ramifications, but it seems everyone has doubles in the similar-different alternate universe, and by crossing over Walt did a very bad thing. In all fairness, if Walter hadn't abducted him, both Peters would be dead—and Joey wouldn't have to choose between Dawson and Pacey.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...ipwalking.html

Comment

April 1st is going to be so great!
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Tell me more about Peter's mother on Fringe. Will we meet her soon? — Tamara
                                MICKEY: I think it's probably convenient to think of Peter's mom as Walter's saintly, put-upon partner. And that's not exactly inaccurate. But the truth is, Elizabeth Bishop has as much to do with Peter's unique fate as Walter does, so meeting her will be something of a blockbuster for Fringe fans. Also: Look for Nina Sharp to make her own maternal declaration.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...e-1016605.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X