No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll finally get to start watching season 2 tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      O_o you're just starting on season 2? Really?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        O_o you're just starting on season 2? Really?
        Well i watched season 1, while season 2 was about halfway through. So i was gonna wait untill the season 2 boxset came out later this year. But last night Sky1 here in the Uk started repeating season 2 from the start (air 2 episodes a week), so i recorded the first 2 episodes last night to watch today.

Comment

Well i watched season 1, while season 2 was about halfway through. So i was gonna wait untill the season 2 boxset came out later this year. But last night Sky1 here in the Uk started repeating season 2 from the start (air 2 episodes a week), so i recorded the first 2 episodes last night to watch today.
          Nice...I wish they would repeat episodes here...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Nice...I wish they would repeat episodes here...
            Apart from some reality stuff, sky1 dont produce any original shows. So for the summer when there are no new episode, were getting repeats of the lastest seasons of fringe, house, bones, modern family, NCIS:LA with a odd film or two, paded out with old SG1 an Simpsons episodes.

Comment

Apart from some reality stuff, sky1 dont produce any original shows. So for the summer when there are no new episode, were getting repeats of the lastest seasons of fringe, house, bones, modern family, NCIS:LA with a odd film or two, paded out with old SG1 an Simpsons episodes.
              Ahhh...we get weird shows in the summer...like So You Think You Can Dance, Hell's Kitchen, Ghost Hunters Academy...etc...
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats, and enjoy. My wife just watched the first episode of Season 2 yesterday. By the time Season 3 rolls around, she should be caught up.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Congrats, and enjoy. My wife just watched the first episode of Season 2 yesterday. By the time Season 3 rolls around, she should be caught up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Im almost finished season 2, last episode i watched was White Tulip i think it was even better than Peter i love time episodes

Ive only got about 5 episodes remaining which makes me sad
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                      Im almost finished season 2, last episode i watched was White Tulip i think it was even better than Peter i love time episodes

Ive only got about 5 episodes remaining which makes me sad
                      Maybe you should pace yourself.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Maybe you should pace yourself.
                        Im going pretty slow actually , ive been watching about 2 episodes a week if i had the dvd i would watch about 5 a week or more
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          Im going pretty slow actually , ive been watching about 2 episodes a week if i had the dvd i would watch about 5 a week or more
                          Believe me, I know it is hard to go too slow. Especially when you really enjoy something.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Believe me, I know it is hard to go too slow. Especially when you really enjoy something.
                            I know that feeling...
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And in disappointing Emmy-related news, Fringe's one nomination is in sound mixing (White Tulip). Yep, no nod to John Noble's awesomeness, nor one guest nod to Mr Nimoy. Nope. Go Emmys and your sci-fi snubbing.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X